[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

Woooooow

today I have succesfully run this top binding on a pi3b+

thanks to @Joan_Lorenzo for [Updating repositories and upgrading installed packages… FAILED] solution

thanks to @peter_juenger for [Open Karaf console on Pi via ssh?] solution

thanks to @yoshi for [How to add tags to items?] solution

and grazie, grazie mille a @massi for this amazing work

Now Alexa can use myhomeserver 24/24

2 Likes

thank you very much for this - works really great!! any plans to support who 16 - Sound System/Audio? that would be really awesome

sorry - seems like who 16 is deprecated - the current seems to be Who = 22 Sound Diffusion

README Link not working… and can’t find it.

Hello,
Massimo is performing maintenance on his system, he is offline for a few days.
Sorry for the inconvenience

yes there are some changes in progress due to the new openHAB build system for the 2.5 release ( a big change going on) and at the moment the README files are offline

They should be back within a few days

massi

hi, i don’t understand where i can download the last version, and where i can find instruction forn install in my openhab device… can you give me link?

@ferraramax did you read my last message?

Hi Massimo!
Thanks for the great work and the continuous improvements.
One question. Is it possible to comand the F430 through a H4652 to switch it on and off? The actor isn’t connected to a LN4691.
I was trying with rules, but till now without success…
Thanks!

What do you want to do exactly?

Thanks for the quick answer!
There is an additional radiator in the bath room, not connected to the LN691 that I want to switch on occasionally with a H4652.
Directly with home suite I don’t think it’s working

Below the gateway bus modifies the discoverByActivation parameter by entering true.

If you use the configuration via file you must use example:

Bridge openwebnet:bus_gateway:mybridge "MyHOMEServer1" [ host="192.168.1.35", passwd="abcde", discoverByActivation="true" ]

Press the button on the H4652 and see if it creates things whith discovery.

Publish the log, so we can better understand.
Remember to enable debug mode for the log

Grazie Michele!
I tried to configure it through MyHomeUp (I’m using a MyHomeServer1 gateway), but it’s not working as I don’t want to associate a LN4691.
Actually it’s not a problem related to the discovery of the H4652, but maybe of the F430.
Now I’ll try and let you know.
Thanks

Unfortunately it’s not working…

Now it seems that I got the F430 configured.

things:

bus_thermostat RadiatoreBagnoPicc “Radiatore Bagno Piccolo” [ where=“12” ]

items:

Switch Radiatore_BagnoPicc “Riscaldamento” (Thermo) [ “homekit:heating” ] { channel=“openwebnet:bus_thermostat:mybridge:RadiatoreBagnoPicc” }

When I push the button on the F430 I see in the events it changes to ON, also when I push the H4652, the rule is working and it shows ON on the event, but it does not switch to the actor to on.

Rule:

rule “Radiatore Bagno Piccolo ON”
when
Item Radiatore_Bagno_Picc received command ON
then
sendCommand(Radiatore_BagnoPicc, ON)
Thread::sleep(1800000)
sendCommand(Radiatore_BagnoPicc, OFF)
end

…Maybe the only solution is to connect the radiator to a F411 and configure it as rullershutter… :-(:dizzy_face:

Thank you

Does it work if you turn it on or off using the button on the f430?
If yes, does it work using paper ui?

It works when i physically push the button on the actor!
Maybe you can’t send a write command to that item.
So connecting it to a F411 would be probably the only solution and actually I don’t see any point against it

You should also check if using paper ui if it turns on or off, if yes you have an issue with the rule

Publish the log to see which OWN code passes from the bus when you press the key.

The channel name is missing

I sent you a message in private

Hello All,

Hello everyone,
since the last firmware update 2.14.10 on MyhomeServer
the syntax error for automation is gone.
Regards,

Arnaud