[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

Hi,
In myhomesuite F411 and F411U2 are configured as
Modality: Master pulse

In openhab I use the expire binding to create a toggled switch and have:

Switch GarageDoor_Switch "Garage door switch" <garage> {channel="openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:Screen10:BUSaddress:switch", expire="1s,command=OFF"}

I don’t know why, but in this way It not work…

my line is this, but it not work:

Switch cancello_condominiale "Cancello Condominiale" <door> { channel="openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:b6ebfb78:1002:switch", expire="1s,command=OFF"}

Excuse me, now it works, is need to install expire binding :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi,

I am trying to use some ‘virtual switches’ as a flag from a MH202 scenario to openHAB eg In a scenario I simply pick an unused address and switch it ON.

Then in openhab I have the virtual switch defined and use a rule triggered when it receives the ON command.

This used to work but its stopped and I see the following error message and the rule is not triggerred

[INFO ] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetThingHandler] - ==OWN:ThingHandler== Thing state request timer expired, still unknown. Setting thing=openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:Screen10:0813 to OFFLINE

Any clues as to what has changed? I have recently updated the binding.

Mark

Hmmm,

I tried a few things…commented out the virtual things, cleared the cache, restarted openHAB and uncleared the commenting out, toggled the things ON and OFF in PaperUI >>>> Now the rules are triggered. I am not sure what fixed it, which means the issue may come back :slight_smile:

Here is the virtual switch with 10secs between ON and OFF. The ON triggers a rule which Updates a Sitemap text item which indicates the last blind scenario that was run by MH202

2019-10-02 21:19:43.912 [INFO ] [org.openwebnet.OpenGatewayBus$a     ] - MON RECEIVED  <<<<<<<<<<< *1*1*0912##

2019-10-02 21:19:43.963 [INFO ] [clipse.smarthome.model.script.Blinds] - Blinds opening

2019-10-02 21:19:53.989 [INFO ] [org.openwebnet.OpenGatewayBus$a     ] - MON RECEIVED  <<<<<<<<<<< *1*0*0912##

I think I do not need the OFF command in MH202. Will test.

Sitemap looks like this

Hello @massi
when will you be able to integrate access (door entry)? bticino told me to use the API https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services in particular https://portal.developer.legrand.com/docs/services/doorbell/operations/getallbellsstatus

thank you very much

Hi @Lucav87,
this binding works by integrating BTicino devices using the OpenWebNet protocol, and not the Legrand Web APIs (“Works with Legrand” program, sometimes called ELIOT).
There is a big difference between the two, mainly the fact that OpenWebNet is the integration protocol for local (LAN) communication : no information needs to be sent to Legrand/BTicino cloud.

So to support Legrand Web API I guess a new binding would be needed, I remember some effort was initially described here, using Legrand APIs to integrate Smarther thermostat: https://github.com/MrRonfo/openhab-smarther

Door entry use also the bus for relay contact door, there is a way know the. State of this through the actual binding? Or when the ring is pushed?

Hi, how to comand audio diffusion? I have same f502 (din amplifier). How i can Power on, off, manager percentage of volume?

Audio diffusion (WHO=16) is not supported yet.
This has been already requested in this issue: see #15.

Do you still have problems with Eclipse? If so what projects do you have imported?

Right now I have a stable dev environment, so I was able to complete a PR, which I see your are processing. Thanks!

Hello Massimo,
I successfully installed the binding a few months ago and it worked fine till now.
Now something strange appened: the Bus gateway (myserver1) doesn’t comunicate any more.
I’m receiving a “communication error” message.

I tested the communication with my myserver1 using the OpenWebNet client and everything seems right. The only thing is that the OpenWebNet client is installed on a different computer that the one on wich openhab is working (Raspberry), anyway the openHab is reachable on the local network and it is working.
I checked the log, too (see below).

18:08:26.925 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.dispose()
18:08:26.930 [DEBUG] [org.openwebnet.OpenGatewayBus        ] - ##gw-openwebnet-BUS## CLOSE CONNECTION RECEIVED {}
18:08:26.937 [DEBUG] [webnet.bus.queue.PriorityCommandQueue] - PriorityCommandQueue: Exception during suspension on the semaphore: java.lang.InterruptedException
18:08:26.939 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN==  onConnectionClosed() - isGatewayConnected=false
18:08:26.937 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Connection closed and unsubscribed.
18:08:26.942 [DEBUG] [nwebnet.bus.queue.PriorityQueueThread] - OpenWebNet CMD [null]
18:08:26.947 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== now calling super.dispose()
18:08:26.973 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingUpdatedEvent    ] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_***************' has been updated.
18:08:26.997 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.getConfigStatus()
18:08:27.003 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ConfigStatusInfoEvent] - ConfigStatusInfo [configStatusMessages=[]]
18:08:26.995 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.initialize()
18:08:27.010 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Bridge type: openwebnet:bus_gateway
18:08:27.014 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== discoveryByActivation=false
18:08:27.018 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Creating new BUS gateway with config properties: 192.168.1.7:20000, ***********
18:08:27.023 [DEBUG] [rg.openwebnet.bus.MyHomeJavaConnector] - ##gw-openwebnet-connector## Created MyHomeJavaConnector 192.168.1.7:20000
18:08:27.043 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_000********' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR) to UNKNOWN
18:08:27.080 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== Trying to connect gateway...
18:08:27.085 [ERROR] [org.openwebnet.AbstractOpenGateway   ] - ERROR IN Java $MODULE$: connection cannot be established
18:08:27.093 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler.getConfigStatus()
18:08:27.098 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ConfigStatusInfoEvent] - ConfigStatusInfo [configStatusMessages=[]]
18:08:34.793 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Temperature_Salotto changed from 24.8 to 24.9
18:08:42.550 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Temperature_Camera_Ospiti changed from 24.5 to 24.4
18:08:47.090 [INFO ] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ==OWN== BridgeHandler status still UNKNOWN. Setting device=openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_000********* to OFFLINE
18:08:47.110 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:MYHOMESERVER1_*************' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR)

Do someone have an idea of about could be wrong?
Thanks a lot

hallo @fralaz and welcome to openHAB community and to the openwebnet binding thread.
To solve your problem you should just update your binding to the latest version, see here:

Ok, Is possible comand It through mh202 (scenario programmer)? Can you help me?

Did you read the first message of this thread, before asking for help?

yes, i have read the first message, but i don’t understand how i have to procede.
I have created a new scenario in mh202 (cen+ 1), that power on the amplifier in the kitchen. Now how i can add item in openhab for manage it?

How i can send cen+ command on the bus?

Hi Massimo,
I had the old M3 that Michele had passed me.
Everything worked well, but the raspberry started again the other day and no longer communicated with the gateway. I updated with this last one of yours, but the thermoregulation, however, returned with the problem that existed before the M3 given to me by Michele. With this there is still the problem of changing modes in Manual mode: in practice, if I switch from Protection or from Auto to Manual mode, until the temperature increases or decreases the mode remains the one previously set (it does not change the mode if I do not change temperature , so I happened to find the house cold because not changing temperatures the probe did not actually switch to Manual mode, remaining in Protection). I hope I explained myself well, Michele had already solved the problem on the previous release that we only had him, and Stefan, but now I see that the one you published does not have the changes you had entered on my report. Can you fix it?

Thank you and good day,
Emiliano.