[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

Tnx Massi !!!

Updated, everything works smooth and fine :+1:

Thanks Massi, working great again. Will this expire too?

1 Like

Thank you!! Works fine with openHAB 2.5.0 Build #1697

Many thanks Massi!! Everything ok and working as before. :clap: :+1:

@massi
Thanks thanks thanks. I have encountered a problem. Aux channels does not detect them.
Can you send me an example of compiling a file thing and a file item?
Check it out.

AUX is not supported yet in the Beta of the binding.
For a list of supported WHOs/things see the README and the changelog.

thank you!
all works nickel

@massi
Ok I had missed it

Back online too! Great job @massi! Thank you

well done!
I just removed the old binding using PaperUI IOT marketplace then reinstalled and it was working straight away, Did not need to change any configurations.

great! thanks a lot for your job!

TY you! All is fine again.

Ciao Massi,

let me ask here, i’ll open a bug to track the issue if needed.
I’ve configured my 2 gateway (Touch 10 and MH200N) via thing and item files but, the auto discovery still find them both. I’ve checked and serial number in Paper UI contains the Mac address.

The issue was present also with M2-2 expired version.
Need to check anything in the log or configuration files?

Thanks,
Marco

hello Massi, thank for the new relase!
It works fine and recognize my MH201!

I’ve a WARN for the general button for the light and blinds:

[WARN ] [.handler.OpenWebNetAutomationHandler] - ==OWN:AutomationHandler== updateAutomationState() FRAME <*#2*0##> NOT SUPPORTED for thing openwebnet:bus_automation:MH201:tTapparellGenerale, ignoring it.

With discovery the new thing work… I will check the item file

It’s not really recommended to configure 2 gateways things, in fact there is no real benefit of having 2 ways to talk from OH to your BUS, for example you will find your lights/shutters twice!. So I suggest you remove one of the two things.

But before that: if you configured the gateways via .things file they should not appear in the Inbox anymore, so something is not working.

Can you set log level to DEBUG (see here how: README_beta.md#debugging-and-log-files ) and, while keeping the .things file as it is now:

1. remove the 2 found gateways from inbox.
  2. start a new things discovery
  3. send me the log in a personal msg

bye M

Can you add more details?
What is this button about ? What is its behavior? Which BTicino model?
Can you post your .items and .things lines related to the that button?

the button control all blinds , the blind group (GEN) of myhome (where=0), send UP/DOWN to the group
My gateway is MH201

Bridge openwebnet:bus_gateway:MH2011 "BUS Gateway MH2011" @ "Soggiorno" [ host="192.168.82.196", port=20000, passwd="12345"] {
bus_automation    tTapparelleGenerale  				"tTapparelleGenerale"  			@ "Soggiorno"			[ where="0" , shutterRun="17000"]
}
Rollershutter iTapparelle_Generale				"iTapparelle_Generale"				<blinds> (Gruppo_Tapparelle,Gruppo_Soggiorno)	{alexa="Switchable", channel="openwebnet:bus_automation:MH201:tTapparelleGenerale:shutter"}

the item work but the warn is always displayed

Area (A), Group (GR) and General (GEN) addresses are not supported yet by the binding.
There was some preliminary work/analysis but not integrated yet.
See/follow these issues #69 and #35

Hi, i don’t understand how to configure a controller f411u2 configurated as door_lock. System see it as light and when i open contact door_lock is open but i need to close contact manually… can you help me?

Maybe this helps: