Busch-Jaeger Free@Home

@ruebox

As mentioned, “s” is part of the customized code within the rocks.xmpp library, more specifically xmpp-websocket --> common --> codec --> XmppWebsocketDecoder.java.

For the 2.2.4 F@H version, the SysAp created an ID in the websocket handshake in the format: id=‘xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx’ (where x was a mix of numbers and letters). The binding code was set up to retrieve the ID sequence (36 characters), and the binding managed to do so, enabling the websocket connection to be established.

As part of the 2.3.1 F@H version, the handshake seems similar as before, although the ID as created by the SysAp is different. Now the ID is in the format: id=“xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”, i.e. 14 characters (mix of numbers and letters). And following the OpenHab log, it seems as the websocket handshake stops at this point.

“s” is then the parameter/variable introduced in the binding code to retrieve the ID part as generated by SysAp. “s” is then furthermore used in the binding to generate a more official websocket handshake as recognized by the official XMPP code (SysAP uses ‘stream:stream’ in the handshake, while the official websocket protocole use ‘open’ and ‘close’, so a customized code as included in the binding is required).

Not sure if this is the real problem, but the only difference I can see at this point.

Hi there,

just checked the code and the dev environment. Unfortunately, the mvn repo for 0.8.1-SNAPSHOT that I was using for the last build is no longer available. I will do an upgrade to 0.8.1 release tomorrow evening to provide a version following the proposal of @kjoglums.
Best

1 Like

What is the status of your progress @ruebox?

I finally managed to migrate my version of the binding, so I now have a working version as part of the new OpenHab development environment:
https://github.com/kjoglum/openhab2-addons.

I have also started debugging the websocket issue with the 2.3.1 SysAp version, and apparently, the issue digs a bit deeper than just the new “id” part. Will continue to work on the issue.

Update:
So, I have managed to customize the XMPP code to handle the main part of the websocket handshake (actually, it seems as Busch-Jaeger is closing in to adapting the SysAp websocket protocol to a more official protocol).

Although, immediately upon SysAp connection/login (turns online in OpenHab), the XMPP connetion is lost, and the SysAp becomes offline. The websocket handshake is restarted, and I end up in an online/offline loop.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the issues, but after the 2.3.1 FW update, BJ has introduced SCRAM-SHA-256 as SASL mechanism, whereas the XMPP code is based on SCRAM-SHA-1.

@ruebox
So, from updated code, the websocket connection and negotiation works as it should again, however, the XMPP connection becomes lost as part of presence stanzas (FreeathomeBridgeHandler). Thus, the websocket connection/negotiation restarts, and I end up in a continuous online/offline loop.

Can anyone see from web browser login / network inspector if there are any required changes to be made to the stanza code?

Hi,

attached is current plugin (not your updated) version chat vs what I see in browser.
bj-ws-log.txt (11.1 KB)

Hopefully that will be helpful.

Regards,
Paulius

Appreciate your insight/details.

I am stuck figuring out the ‘presence subscription’ causing the connection disconnect. Apparently, some part of the presence code generated by SysAP is generating an DecodeException from standard XMPP/Websocket protocol:

That is why the debug end up in:

javax.websocket.DecodeException: unexpected element (uri:"", local:"presence"). Expected elements are <{urn:xmpp:sm:3}a>,<{urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl}abort>,<{http://jabber.org/protocol/chatstates}active>....

Update:
I have now managed to adjust the code to successfully achieve connection/login (i.e. websocket connection, stream negotiation, presence handshake etc). So the bridge connection part works ok.

However, I struggle with status/update for the things. I.e. I enable things to become online by connecting to bridge, although no status updates. And when trying to set value for thing/channel, the connection is lost. Might seem as issues related to methodcall / RemoteInterface. Have tried both RemoteInterface.setDatapoint (as before) and also RemoteInterface.cryptMessag as being communicated in browser communication.

https://github.com/kjoglum/openhab2-addons/tree/master/bundles/org.openhab.binding.freeathome

Finally, I believe I have sourced the missing stream features as part of the SysAp (still not following correct Websocket/XMPP protocol), and have managed to customize the code to enable successful binding. The new binding is working for my SysAp version 2.3.1, but should also work for SysAp version 2.2.4 and higher (although only tested for version 2.3.1).

Jar file is available for download (and installation into openhab2-addons folder):
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoa2B3iUQJCngfk2zlQqSHQpX0ZtaA?e=aVv8yN

Note 1: Apparently, there is an issue with the installation. First time trying to manually install/setup Free@Home bridge connection using PaperUI, the connection fails (receive an error in OpenHab logs). Issue is solved by deleting/removing Free@Home bridge (after the error is occurring), restarting PaperUI (closing web browser) and perform a new and manual install/setup for the Free@Home bridge.

Note 2: Need to link existing things in PaperUI to the freshly installed Free@Home bridge.

Please report back any issues!

1 Like

Hi @kjoglums,

if it helps you, there is also similar work going on on a different project:

Cheers,
Stefan

Appreciate your input @sstadlberger.

I believe I have fixed the OpenHab binding for SysAp version 2.3.1, i.e now having re-enabled websocket connection and succesful XMPP streaming.

The reason why the OpenHab binding stopped working appears to be due to changes to the SysAp websocket/XMPP setup, whereas the SysAp does not follow official/standard websocket/XMPP protocol.

The missing element as part of the SysAp XMPP stream (version 2.3.1 at least) is reference to “xmlns=jabber:client”. As the binding is using rocks.xmpp, input stream from SysAp is decoded, but an exception has been thrown/connection disconnected due to the missing stream element.

So, for the updated OpenHab binding, the decoding code has been customized to add “xmlns=jabber:client” to the SysAp stream if/when required. And now the websocket connection / XMPP stream works as it should for me.

https://github.com/kjoglum/openhab2-addons/tree/master/bundles/org.openhab.binding.freeathome

More specifically, it is the XmppWebsocketDecoder which is primarily customized for retrieving and correcting SysAp stream:

https://github.com/kjoglum/openhab2-addons/blob/master/bundles/org.openhab.binding.freeathome/lib/rocks.xmpp/xmpp-websocket/common/src/main/java/rocks/xmpp/websocket/codec/XmppWebSocketDecoder.java

Hallo,

OK, i have a connecting between my Free@Home 2.3.1, are I can’t scan for my Switches:
Then I start the Scan, I don’t see anything things …

The Log are here:

2019-10-01 13:58:40.429 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Installer &
2019-10-01 13:58:40.460 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Installer &
2019-10-01 13:58:40.472 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.
2019-10-01 13:58:40.542 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connected. Updating thing status to ONLINE.

2019-10-01 13:58:40.724 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Could not successfully get the getAll.xml from sysAP. Can happen if connecting to server takes too long.

After Start a Scan, I get this:

2019-10-01 14:06:12.906 [ERROR] [nternal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl] - Cannot trigger scan for thing types ‘[freeathome:dimmer, freeathome:raffstore, freeathome:bridge, freeathome:thermostat, freeathome:dummy, freeathome:switch, freeathome:weather, freeathome:scene, freeathome:touch, freeathome:scenario_selector]’ on ‘FreeAtHomeBindingDiscoveryService’!
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot send stanzas before resource binding has completed.
at rocks.xmpp.core.session.XmppSession.sendInternal(XmppSession.java:885) ~[?:?]
at rocks.xmpp.core.session.XmppSession.trackAndSend(XmppSession.java:1000) ~[?:?]
at rocks.xmpp.core.session.XmppSession.sendIQ(XmppSession.java:973) ~[?:?]
at rocks.xmpp.core.session.XmppSession.sendAndAwait(XmppSession.java:822) ~[?:?]
at rocks.xmpp.core.session.XmppSession.query(XmppSession.java:748) ~[?:?]
at rocks.xmpp.core.session.XmppSession.query(XmppSession.java:733) ~[?:?]
at rocks.xmpp.extensions.rpc.RpcManager.call(RpcManager.java:113) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.freeathome.internal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler.getAll(FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler.java:192) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.freeathome.internal.discovery.FreeAtHomeBindingDiscoveryService.startScan(FreeAtHomeBindingDiscoveryService.java:60) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.AbstractDiscoveryService.startScan(AbstractDiscoveryService.java:209) ~[140:org.openhab.core.config.discovery:2.5.0.M3]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:382) [140:org.openhab.core.config.discovery:2.5.0.M3]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScans(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:367) [140:org.openhab.core.config.discovery:2.5.0.M3]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:216) [140:org.openhab.core.config.discovery:2.5.0.M3]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.core.internal.discovery.DiscoveryResource.scan(DiscoveryResource.java:97) [153:org.openhab.core.io.rest.core:2.5.0.M3]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory$1.invoke(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:81) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher$1.run(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:144) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.invoke(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:161) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider$ResponseOutInvoker.doDispatch(JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider.java:160) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:99) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:389) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:347) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:102) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$2.run(ServerRuntime.java:326) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271) [125:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267) [125:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315) [125:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297) [125:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267) [125:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:317) [125:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:305) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:1154) [126:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:473) [123:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:427) [123:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:388) [123:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:341) [123:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]
at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:228) [123:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]
at com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher.internal.ServletContainerBridge.service(ServletContainerBridge.java:76) [21:com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher:5.3.1.201602281253]
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:873) [91:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:542) [91:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceServletHandler.doHandle(HttpServiceServletHandler.java:71) [194:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:7.2.10]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:146) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548) [88:org.eclipse.jetty.security:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:257) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1700) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:255) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1345) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doHandle(HttpServiceContext.java:293) [194:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:7.2.10]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:203) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:480) [91:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1667) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:201) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1247) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:144) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerHandlerCollection.handle(JettyServerHandlerCollection.java:80) [194:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:7.2.10]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:505) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:370) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:267) [90:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:305) [81:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103) [81:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117) [81:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:333) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:310) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:168) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:126) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:366) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:698) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:804) [93:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.4.18.v20190429]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

You have lost connection to the SysAp, and as described above, you need to remove Free@Home bridge in PaperUI after first installation.

Close/restart your web browser, and go to PaperUI once again. Install/setup Free@Home bridge again, and the connection should be established, and scanning for things should work.

I do not think that’s it: - /
In the meantime, I’ve tried it in a variety of variations. In my view, the bridge goes online in the web view if I specify as a user name “Installer”. The actual user name is, however, “installer” so with a small “i” :frowning: if I take “installer” and / or an extra user with the role installer reports the web, however, “CONFIGURATION_ERROR” … lt Timestamps it looks almost like this as if Openhab only partly noticed the error with “Installer” (appears only in Event.log)

I’ll see how I get my BJ setup rebuilt and get the default username “installer”. But that will take some time.

Laubi

With not “invalid” “Installer”

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==
2019-10-01 17:25:55.540 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'freeathome:bridge:b2713d17' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Bridge removed to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Login on SysAP with login name: Installer (Login name could not be resolved)
2019-10-01 17:25:55.552 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'freeathome:bridge:b2713d17' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Login on SysAP with login name: Installer (Login name could not be resolved) to ONLINE

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==
2019-10-01 17:25:55.510 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Installer &
2019-10-01 17:25:55.528 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Installer &
2019-10-01 17:25:55.532 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.
2019-10-01 17:25:55.538 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connected. Updating thing status to ONLINE.

With Correct Other User:

2019-10-01 17:35:14.065 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'freeathome:bridge:b2713d17' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Bridge removed
2019-10-01 17:35:14.071 [me.event.ThingUpdatedEvent] - Thing 'freeathome:bridge:b2713d17' has been updated.

2019-10-01 17:35:14.044 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.
2019-10-01 17:35:14.159 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: mlaube & c4905552-1502-453d-8816-69a3fcb89c08@busch-jaeger.de

2019-10-01 17:35:19.249 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'freeathome:bridge:b2713d17' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Bridge removed to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Can not connect to SysAP with address: 172.16.2.76

2019-10-01 17:35:19.234 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.

If you in your web browser enter sysapid/settings.json you will see which user(s) are associated with “installer” rights. You’ll need to use “username” and not “installer”, the binding itself matches username with JID.

Also, would recommend to deselect “getall” when adding Free@Home bridge in PaperUI. Could you try again? Delete your bridge in PaperUI, restart browser and add new Free@Home bridge.

sorry my English goes Bader :slightly_smiling_face:

OK, yes I know settings.json, and with Debug and with tcpdump I can see that’s openhab get the settings.json. After Reinstall my Configuration @ freeathome I have news:

Ist not a Problem with “installer” and “Installer” with Correct Credentials I get a Configuartion Error in Log and Web-Interface with absolutely incorrect Credentials, I use fo e test Username “Mueller” that hat never a account on my SysAp, I get Difficult Logs and an OK at Web-Interface.

:frowning:

Laubi

2019-10-01 20:26:36.825 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING

2019-10-01 20:26:37.027 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Installer & installer@busch-jaeger.de

2019-10-01 20:26:42.110 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Can not connect to SysAP with address: 172.16.2.76

2019-10-01 20:26:41.871 [WARN ] [core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Initializing handler for thing ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ takes more than 5000ms.
2019-10-01 20:26:42.098 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.

2019-10-01 20:27:01.307 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Can not connect to SysAP with address: 172.16.2.76 to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Bridge removed
2019-10-01 20:27:01.342 [me.event.ThingUpdatedEvent] - Thing ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ has been updated.
2019-10-01 20:27:01.496 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Bridge removed to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Login on SysAP with login name: Mueller (Login name could not be resolved)
2019-10-01 20:27:01.503 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘freeathome:bridge:fd42af2b’ changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Login on SysAP with login name: Mueller (Login name could not be resolved) to ONLINE

2019-10-01 20:27:01.292 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.
2019-10-01 20:27:01.461 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Mueller &
2019-10-01 20:27:01.484 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Login Match Matching JID for login: Mueller &
2019-10-01 20:27:01.487 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connection lost. Updating thing status to OFFLINE.
2019-10-01 20:27:01.495 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.FreeAtHomeBridgeHandler] - Bridge connected. Updating thing status to ONLINE.

What do you mean with ‘deselect “getall”’?

And you have tried to delete your bridge from PaperUI and followed the procedure as described?