Can someone give a Short demonstration at Colleges in UK. Huddersfield, Milton Keynes, Newark, Kent or Reading?

Hello everyone.

Following on from a tiring but amazing week in Kirklees College, Huddersfield, UK.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/ugcPost:7128828295789342720?trk=viral_reaction

I’ve been invited to return in January 2024 to delivery more in-depth demonstrations with the www.velbus.eu control system.

What I’d really like to offer them is a chance to see how a buildings digital backbone can be linked to other systems and how to create a web UI.

I believe there will be a small fee available.
You don’t need a teaching qualifications, as it’s considered a “trade talk”, rather than a formal qualification lecture.

If anyone is interested / available, please comment or message me.

I’m happy to provide the computer to run openHAB and remote access to the same weeks in advance, so you can build / plan whatever you like.

@hmerk @Kai etc

Is this something you’d like to do over here or even approach colleges in Germany? (Assuming this isn’t something you do on a weekly basis anyway, seeing as Europe is so far ahead of the UK in this area)

@MDAR Need to check if I can find the time.

1 Like

I don’t think Tutorials and Examples is the right place for this post. The problem is I don’t know what the right location would be. Organization and Events. perhaps? But does everyone have access to that section of the forum or only foundation members?

1 Like

I don’t think I’m a foundation member, and I can see this:

1 Like

Moved to Organisation / Events

2 Likes

@MDAR
Do you by chance have any more details on the dates.
Looks like I might be able to come over with our demo set….

Hi

I haven’t been formally invited back yet.

As soon as they start talking dates, I’ll share them with you.

1 Like