Sorry if this post may sounds as a duplicate, I’ve followed up on an existing topic about this issue, but since it’s old, I wonder if it’s still followed.
I’ve bought an Aeotec Nano Shutter a few days ago and cannot set any position value between 0 and 100. Any value (ie. 67) that inputed get reverted to 100.
Here’s my actual config:
• Aeotec Nano Shutter.
• OpenHAB 2.5.0.M2 (Also tried today’s Snapshot) running on a Mac mini.
• Paper UI with Thing channel: “Blinds Control” linked to my item.
• I clocked my roller shutter and set the “35: Moving time left to right” value to 15.
• When inputting a value in the position field of the Blinds Control in Control View, it gets reseted to 100 after a very quick delay. Same behavior using the deprecating Dimmer, or by sending direct command (ie.: myNanoShutter.sendCommand(67)
• After inputting a value (by any method), the shutter should move up or down to it’s target position and keep the value.
I may be completely wrong, but looks like OpenHAB is only showing the fully opened or closed values (100 or 0), and not the current/Target value. Could it be?
Thanks in advance for unblinding me.