I’ve just ended entering all my knx-items through the GUI.
Before, I had about 250 KNX-items in a item file, no I’ve put them all in by GUI and the new KNX binding.
Maybe I did it wrong somewhere, but I can’t update my items anymore.
What I did?
- Added KNX device with the proper address in ‘things’
- Bridge Selection: 1 Bridge
- Address: 1.1.2
- Added Channels to the new thing
- type: switch
- Channel ID: Outlet_Office1
- Label: Office
- Address: 1/1/3
- Linked this channel with a new items
- Link item (click on circle)
- Create new item
- Name: Outlet_Office1 (same a channel ID)
- Label: Office (same a channel label)
- Category: poweroutlet (manual entry, the poweroutlet icon shows)
- Type: Switch (auto filled in)
- Parent Groups: Outlets_ALL, Outlets_Office
After all this, it’s working, functionally.
The items are well responding with my old sitemap and so.
But when I look now at the items, some categories are correctly filled in. But a lof of them are wrong. They are just empty. And I can typ in the item fe ‘poweroutlet’. The icon shows up, but after saving (I get a popup item updated), the category is empty again.