I found a strange behavior with the OpenHAB App for Android: I can’t use it. It shows an Error as you can see below
- connect to openhab via Google chrome and open the sitemap
- open grafana on port 3000
- access everything just normal via chrome on port 8080
- see the log on port 9001
- connect to openhab via mobile data and the OpenHAB cloud in the app
- connect to openhab via mobile data or wifi via vpn in the app
In the screenshot you can see on the bottom that it trys to connect to openhab. However openhab does have a problem as error code 500 means internal server error.
There are no log entries in either logfile regarding this issue.
The vpn is setup in a Fritz box manufactured by AVM. It is not configured to block anything and any other traffic (to the LAN or the internet) works just fine.
Any ideas or things I should test?