Collection of working z-wave configs

Z-Weather Weather Station

Number  Windspeed       "Wind [%.2f m/s]"       <wind>  (weather_station)               { zwave="5:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=6,refresh_interval=300" }
Number  Luminance       "Luminance [%.1f %%]"   (weather_station)               { zwave="5:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=3,refresh_interval=300" }
Number  RelativeHumidity        "Humidity [%.1f %%]"    (weather_station)               { zwave="5:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=5,refresh_interval=300" }
Number  DewPoint        "Dew Point [%.1f °C]"   (weather_station)               { zwave="5:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=11,refresh_interval=300" }
Number  BarometricPressure      "Barometric Pressure [%.1f kPa]"        (weather_station)               { zwave="5:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=9,refresh_interval=300" }
Number  TempWeatherStation      "Temp Weatherstation [%.1f °C]" <temperature>   (weather_station)               { zwave="5:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1,refresh_interval=300" }
Number  BatteryWeatherStation   "Battery Weatherstation [%.2f %%]"      { zwave="5:command=battery,refresh_interval=600" }
1 Like

Here’s the temperature item for the Fibaro FGK-101 door sensor (requires DS18B20 to be added):

Number  Temp_UtilityRoom "Utility room temperature [%.1f °C]" { zwave="7:2:command=SENSOR_MULTILEVEL" }

Fibaro FGS221 Relay Switch 2x1.5kW:

Switch	FibaroSwitch1	"Relay 1"	{ zwave="12:1:command=switch_binary" }
Switch	FibaroSwitch2	"Relay 2"	{ zwave="12:2:command=switch_binary" }

(I don’t use the switch inputs on the device)

Lot’s of useful information in this thread!

It would be great if this kind of information was available on the Wiki in as browsable/searchable way, e.g. structured by manufacturer (Fibaro, Vision, etc.) and model (e.g. FGK-101, FGMS-001, etc.)

What do you think?

Here’s another one that took me a while to get working - motion sensor on the Aeon Multisensor 6:

Contact	Sensor_Livingroom_PIR	"Living room PIR"	<pir>	(Sensors)		{ zwave="14:0:command=SENSOR_BINARY,sensor_type=12,respond_to_basic=TRUE" }

The rest of the items for the Multi Sensor 6 can be set up using the same commands as for the Multi Sensor 4 given earlier on by @xsnrg.

Regarding the endpoint “0” you (all) should read:

Continuing the discussion from Association doesn't update the associated item status:

here is what i have for ecolink tiltzwave1 sensor for garage door.

Group DoorsWindows “Doors and Windows”
Contact GarageDoor “Garage Door is [MAP(en.map):%s]” (DoorsWindows){zwave=“3:command=SENSOR_BINARY”}

Personally, I always put groups BEFORE the zwave config. Perhaps superstitious behavior, but…

e.g.

Contact GarageDoor "Garage Door is [MAP(en.map):%s]" (DoorsWindows) {zwave="3:command=SENSOR_BINARY"}

Fixed. thanks bob.

And for Fibaro Universal Sensor with attached DS18B20 temperature sensors:
Number Sensor_Temp_1 “Temp1 [%.2f °C]” { zwave=“17:3:command=sensor_multilevel” }
Number Sensor_Temp_2 “Temp1 [%.2f °C]” { zwave=“17:4:command=sensor_multilevel” }
Number Sensor_Temp_3 “Temp1 [%.2f °C]” { zwave=“17:5:command=sensor_multilevel” }

@JjS are you using the Fibaro FGMS-001 model?

Reported by Habmin as RGBS0001 Universal Binary Sensor

For the nodon CRC 3100 (Octan Remote):

1.- Change the configuration parameter 3 to 1.
2.- Create the items as shown below:

Switch	Nodon_Button1_Single	"Nodon_Button1_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=10,state=1" }
Switch	Nodon_Button2_Single	"Nodon_Button2_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=20,state=1" }
Switch	Nodon_Button3_Single	"Nodon_Button3_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=30,state=1" }
Switch	Nodon_Button4_Single	"Nodon_Button4_Single"	<switch>	{ zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=40,state=1" }

Switch  Nodon_Button1_Long      "Nodon_Button1_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=12,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button2_Long      "Nodon_Button2_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=22,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button3_Long      "Nodon_Button3_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=32,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button4_Long      "Nodon_Button4_Long"  <switch>          { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=42,state=1" }

Switch  Nodon_Button1_Release   "Nodon_Button1_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=11,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button2_Release   "Nodon_Button2_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=21,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button3_Release   "Nodon_Button3_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=31,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button4_Release   "Nodon_Button4_Release" <switch>        { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=41,state=1" }

Switch  Nodon_Button1_Double    "Nodon_Button1_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=13,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button2_Double    "Nodon_Button2_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=23,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button3_Double    "Nodon_Button3_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=33,state=1" }
Switch  Nodon_Button4_Double    "Nodon_Button4_Double" <switch>         { zwave="8:command=SCENE_ACTIVATION,scene=43,state=1" }

3.- Create rules for the desired scene:

import org.openhab.core.library.types.*

rule Nodon_Button1_Single
when
   Item Nodon_Button1_Single received update ON
then
   logInfo("rules", "Nodon_Button1_Single - Start")

var currentValue = LivingRoom_Lamp.state

if (currentValue == ON){
	sendCommand(LivingRoom_Lamp, OFF)
   } else{
	sendCommand(LivingRoom_Lamp, ON)
   }

logInfo("rules", "Nodon_Button1_Single - End")
end

Obviously, change the code in the rule to match your requirements.

1 Like

I had been struggling with my WCD2 for a quite some time (actually, I had given up and left it for a long time) when I stumbled upon this post.

I had my item-setup same as yours (with one minor difference - see below) and it worked to the extent that the first button press (any of the four) was reported and shown in my sitemap, but after that I could not get any action.

Not until I saw your post did I realize that the device sends updates each time you press the button, and obviously this is not visible in the sitemap (since the state of the item is not going back to OFF in between updates)! A rule to trigger on updates - like you have done above - solved the problem and now all is working well, :smile:

Q: In my original setup I used “state=0” for all items (scenes). I tried this, and your setup with 0 and 1, and both seems to work without any apparent difference. Do you know what the state parameters is supposed to do?

Thanks for posting this!

[quote=“KjetilA, post:32, topic:1407, full:true”]
Do you know what the state parameters is supposed to do?[/quote]

I thought “1” ist ON and “0” is OFF… but according to your test with state=0 for all four buttons my assumption must be wrong …
No, now I have no idea what that parameter is supposed to do :joy:

this is what i have for aeotec multisensor 6

Contact Motion_GFToilet "Motion [MAP(motion.map):%s]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_binary,respond_to_basic=true" } Number Alarm_GFToilet "Alarm: [%s]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=alarm" } Number Temp_GFToilet "Temperature: [%.1f °C]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1,sensor_scale=0" } Number Humid_GFToilet "Humidity: [%.0f %%]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=5" } Number Lumin_GFToilet "Luminance: [%.0f Lux]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=3" } Number Battery_GFToilet "Battery: [%d %%]" (GF_Toilet) { zwave="8:command=battery" }

For temp units in F, change sensor_scale=0 to 1.

1 Like

I did not see any Configurtaion Parameters - can you help me with this?

The expanded node is your controller. (My z-sticks do not have any configuration parameters either.) I assume you are trying to configure your OTHER node.

Btw, i would like to some basic parameteres on my controller - shown here enter link description here

For Aeon MultiSensor 6 i do not have also any configuration parameters…

Have you tried setting up separate z-wave logs with debug level logging? I did not get a configuration option until the multisensor had been fully initialized. It actually changed the node value of Aeon Labs to “4in1MS 4 in One Multisensor”