ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

Hi, I used the binding since yesterday. It works fine for my VW Arteon SB (2021)! Only the control of the preheater or climate is creating an error.

[ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WVWxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSTOPACT: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/VW/DE/vehicles/WVWxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {"error":{"errorCode":"gw.error.parameter","description":"Disallowed query parameters"}}

Hi Markus,

I still have a problem, when I try to switch on the “Climater” from my Audi -Etron.
I always receive the following message:
WAUZZZGxxxxxxxxx: Status from service rclima_v1.P_START_CLIMA_EL: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/climatisation/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZGxxxxxxxxx/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {“error”:{“errorCode”:“gw.error.validation”,“description”:“Invalid payload”}}

Do you have an idea?

Thanks in advance
Martin

Hi Markus,
thanks for providing this binding. Using the ccmercedes-3.2.0.ALPHA.jar from 01-Nov I do not see any channels on the Mercedes API.

On the Seat API I could successfully connect my Leon eHybrid’21 but there is a data type or channel mismatch in the climater;

the climater_ReaminingTime is a switch referring to mirrorHeat

Same Here:

Sending action request for rclima_v1.P_START_CLIMA_EL, reqSecToken=false, contentType=application/vnd.vwg.mbb.ClimaterAction_v1_0_2+json
HTTP POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/climatisation/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZ.../climater/actions
HTTP 400 Response: {"error":{"errorCode":"gw.error.validation","description":"Invalid payload"}}
Action startClimater submitted, initial status=rejected

I also noticed that, despite setting a poll interval of 5 minutes, the Seat did not get any update at all after the initial start of the addon

Please restart openhab. Should help. At least in my case it helped.

and don’t forget that the “#lastUpdate” channel/item will show a new value only if any of the other channels got updated values, not every time when a poll has been made.

seems upgrading to OH 3.2 (and restarting) mainly resolved the update issue with Seat.

The MercedesMe still is not working, below the errors thrown out when activating the binding thing and car thing (I have obfuscated the VIN):

2021-11-18 13:01:12.957 [WARN ] [internal.api.mercedesme.MMeWebSocket] - Mercedes: WebSocket Error org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.UpgradeException: 0 null, reasons=0 null, state=STARTED
2021-11-18 13:01:14.029 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:mercedes:MercedesMe' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

2021-11-18 13:02:21.986 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:mmevehicle:MercedesMe:WDDxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to INITIALIZING
2021-11-18 13:02:22.008 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:mmevehicle:MercedesMe:WDDxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN: Initializing

2021-11-18 13:02:25.008 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WDDxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Reverse address lookup based on vehicle's geo position is enabled (using OpenStreetMap)

2021-11-18 13:02:26.649 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:mmevehicle:MercedesMe:WDDxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): API call failed

2021-11-18 13:02:26.656 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:mmevehicle:MercedesMe:WDDxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): API call failed to ONLINE

MercedesMe is construction are, on-hold at the moment

for a couple of days the binding does not update the data automatically every 15 minutes as before 
 if i force update, the binding work good

Volkswagen today informed in email that due to privacy constraints they will discontinue #speedAlerts and #geoFenceAlerts from March 1st 2022 onwards.

they suck, where is the problem to ask the user for a consent?

They wrote they decided preemptively, following some worldwide jurisdiction which considered primary users not being assisted well enough in informing 3rd party or guest drivers on such privacy concern. The added that they might consider bringing such service back in case they have a better idea how to sort this out
 (sure)

Hi Markus,
great job and improvements of this Binding. I’m looking forward to get my ID.3 soon and share my experience with this binding here.
Therefore my ID.Charger Pro is installed, but I can not connect it.

• What is the correct Identifier of ID.Charger (because it has no VIN)?
  • Must it be connect to local WiFi, or is the cennection by LTE enough?

regards
Björn

The ID.Charger Pro needs to be connected to WiFi or Ethernet. Then you need to add it in the We Connect ID. App (not We Cpnnect). Add a thing in the binding an enter your credentials (Volkswagen ID). The binding will then pull all wallboxes registered to the account and adds things in the inbox.

thx, then I have todo the wifi connection, tomorrow. I thought the LTE connection and registration in WeConnectID App is enough.

30 min later: Now I was outside (fucking cold :-)) The Wallbox is connected to WiFi, registered in WeConnectID App. But no connection possible;

2021-12-02 19:44:54.676 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:wcwallbox:ID-ChargerPro' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to INITIALIZING

2021-12-02 19:44:54.688 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:wcwallbox:ID-ChargerPro' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN: Initializing

2021-12-02 19:44:57.690 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:wcwallbox:ID-ChargerPro' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_UNINITIALIZED): Account Thing is not initialized!

Just to clarify, what you meen with credentials? I stored my Volkswagen ID account (Mail Adress) in the field “Identification Number” of the new thing. There is no password field, correct?

you need to the WeConnect thing type with VolkswagenId credentials. Increase log level to dEBUG

not very much output with debug level (when disable and enbale the thing):

before I stop OH and clear cache.

Here the log output:

2021-12-02 22:32:16.922 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:wcwallbox:ID-ChargerPro' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to INITIALIZING
==> /var/log/openhab/openhab.log <==
2021-12-02 22:32:16.928 [DEBUG] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - *xyz*@*abc*.de: Initializing!
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
2021-12-02 22:32:16.930 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:wcwallbox:ID-ChargerPro' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN: Initializing
2021-12-02 22:32:19.932 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:wcwallbox:ID-ChargerPro' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_UNINITIALIZED): Account Thing is not initialized!

are the credentials my mail adress in WeConnectID App?

Hi all,

may be I`m a little bit confused.

For my VW car I have to set up the volkswagen bridge with UserID and password. Then I can create for every car a spearte thing which is connect to this bridget.

When adding the ID.Charger thing (connectedcar:wcwallbox) there is only the “identification number” but no passwort.

Question: is the wcwallbox an own bridge or will this thing have to be connected to volkswagen bridge.

best regards
Björn