ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

No I am using the latest Openhab 3.2 with the corresponding binding in the addons folder and the values for both my Volkswagen Passat and ID3 show up correctly in the main UI. I then copy the contents of the Channel’s ID from the main UI to my .items file but then I do not get the values displayed in my iOS app. Here a few more examples of items configurations that do not work:

Number VehicleOdometer “Odomoeter” { channel=“connectedcar:idvehicle:XXXXXXXXXX:YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:range#totalRange” }
Number VehicleOdometer2 “Odomoeter” { channel=“connectedcar:cnvehicle:XXXXXXXXXX:YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:range#totalRange” }
String PassatTest “Test string” { channel=“connectedcar:cnvehicle:XXXXXXXXXX:YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:location#locationAddress” }

XXXXXXXXXX is the bridge ID and YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is the respective vehicle’s VIN.
My other channels/items (hundreds) work. What is wrong?

Hello Markus,
I don’t know why but now my “Cupra Leon ST e-Hybrid” is online and I get almost the same data as in my Cupra App.

• One item seems to report a wrong value: range#totalRange reports 340km and the Cupra App reports 520km and

• one item is missing: The total number of km (Tachometer reading)

Is there a way to add the Tachometer reading?

Another topic:
When I try to unlock the car I get the following error:
Status from service rlu_v1.UNLOCK: Action rlu_v1.UNLOCK requires the SPIN, but it’s not configured!

Thanks in advance
Hermann

Hello Markus,

what do you meen with the Identification Number in the ID.Charger Wallbox things? I try all my codes from the Wallbox but everytime I have an error. In the dokumentation, I don´t find same information for that.

Best regards

Please try with adding reference to the values’ display in your item definitions, e.g.
Number VehicleOdometer “Odomoeter [%d]” { ... }

Carl Wilhelm thanks that was my issue in deed cannot believe I made that mistake it works like a charm now for both cars. I will report back once I have it all configured or if I run into real issues…

Hi, can anybody help me??

I have an Audi E-Tron. If I want to turn on the climater, I always receive the following message and have no idea what to do:

WAUZZZGE0XXXXXXXXXXXX: Status from service rclima_v1.P_START_CLIMA_EL: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/climatisation/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZGE0XXXXXXXXX/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {“error”:{“errorCode”:“climatisation.bs.invalid-parameter”,“description”:“invalid parameter : ‘settings are missing’”}}

Still no values (NULL) on the channels of my Enyaq Item. Bridge and Item are both online. The debug log shows the following error:

2021-12-27 13:06:22.102 [WARN ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - TMBLXXXXXXXXX: Login failed, Consent missing. Login to the Web App and give consent: Requested scopes are not configured

There’s noting to consent to on the Skoda weg portal nor on the Skoda App…

Anyone with an Enyaq and working channels here? Running it on OH3.2

Cheers

enable TRACE log and verify http xchange

I’ll send you the log file with TRACE enabled. Many thanks Markus!

Hello.
Is there anyone who actually have managed to control the Climater with this binding?
I could get readings what state the Climate system is in but I could not turn it on/off.

This is an ID.4

Error message: 2022-01-04 17:37:17.773 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] : HTTP 400…Response: { “error”: { “message”: “The provided request is incorrect”, “info”: “Internal error, please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact our support.”, “code”: 2105, “group”: 2, “retry”: true }}

Will the binding be released on the openhab community marketplace? For easy installation via openhab dashboard instead of cli.

I have exactly the same problem with my Enyaq. No values (NULL) and same error messages.

Okey, I figured it out, to be able to start the Climatisation on an ID.4 you need to send the configuration for the Climater as a JSON Body, you could ignore to send the Timestamp (carCapturedTimestamp)

This is an example from my settings that should be added as body to the POST request.

{
“targetTemperature_C”: 22,
“targetTemperature_F”: 72,
“unitInCar”: “celsius”,
“climatisationWithoutExternalPower”: true,
“climatizationAtUnlock”: true,
“windowHeatingEnabled”: true,
“zoneFrontLeftEnabled”: true,
“zoneFrontRightEnabled”: false,
“targetTemperature_K”: 295.15
}

Hi @markus7017,

first of all, thank you for developing this awesome binding.

I finally had some time and was able to try it. This first try was not sucessfull.

My setup:

• Volkswagen Golf VIII
  • openHAB 3.2.0, Release Build

The bridge “Volkswagen Account (CarNet)” is set up and displayed as online. My car was also detected and shown in the inbox. After adding the thing, the following error was logged:

java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType cannot be cast to class org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType (org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType and org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @191903a)
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetServiceStatus.serviceUpdate(CarNetServiceStatus.java:177) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiBaseService.update(ApiBaseService.java:88) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.updateVehicleStatus(ThingBaseHandler.java:456) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.lambda$1(ThingBaseHandler.java:400) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

The car is offline and can’t be used. This error also occurs if no channels are linked to any items.

The error looks like being the same as in this comment from a few days ago: ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Mercedes, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge - #640 by hermann59

try to use different API data for the climater in the advanced thing settings

Yes, but I need to find the time. The initial PR review has started, but I expect a lot of work from it

1 Like

yes, I need to fix this

1 Like

Hello.
So its possible for me to add this to the POST request that is made from that item?

{
“targetTemperature_C”: 22,
“targetTemperature_F”: 72,
“unitInCar”: “celsius”,
“climatisationWithoutExternalPower”: true,
“climatizationAtUnlock”: true,
“windowHeatingEnabled”: true,
“zoneFrontLeftEnabled”: true,
“zoneFrontRightEnabled”: false,
“targetTemperature_K”: 295.15
}

Could you point me in the right direction where I could add this to the thing/item so that its included automatically when The climater should send on.

2 Likes

Still no communication with the Skoda Servers, Bridge and Item ONLINE; all values NULL.

Any clues on that issue @markus7017 ?

Many thanks for your great work!

1 Like

I had this error several days. Suddenly it disappeared, I don’t know why. After an openhab restart I got the error again.