ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

Hi there,
The auxiliary heating does not start on my Skoda Superb 2020.
The rest works great.
The following error message appears:

Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSACT: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/VW/CZ/vehicles/TMBJH7NP3M70xxxxx/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {“error”:{“errorCode”:“gw.error.parameter”,“description”:“Disallowed query parameters”}}

Gruß Dirk

I also have a (new) Skoda Enyaq and experience all the NULL values. If you need more log dumps let me know.

1 Like

Hey Marcus. Just to let you know that preheating not working (Audi A4 2020). Have tested it with all three API levels (climatisation). No complaining. Just to let you know.
Is a restart of the binding required if I change the API level?

you may need to suspend/resume the thing

Hi there,
to everyone who is currently having problems with the Audi thing not going online (API-Call fail):
There are currently server problems at Audi.
I just found out about that from Audi Connect Support.
The problems should be fixed in the course of tomorrow.
Greetings Ralph

I installed complete new and i get the same issue with two different cars. 1 Bridge 2 Things different channels different VINs and i get only one car. Sometimes one or the other… I give up… @markus7017 i send you my log and get no response.

Hi there,

the same with my Skoda Enyaq iv80. both the bridge (Skoda Connect account) and the car itself are online (Things). The Thing of the car was even automatically displayed in the inbox. Nevertheless, all values are Null. If I press the refresh button, then I see in the log also that it changes to On and then automatically back to off, but there are no values. The next time I press the refresh button it stays on, as if the binding or thing had caught itself. If I then Disable the Thing of the car and then enable, then it also goes once again.

Do you have an idea what could be the error here?

thanks a lot!

I tested the pre heater command with all 3 API levels. Here is the result. Does this help to get an idea where the problem is?

API level 1:

2022-01-14 23:41:37.090 [DEBUG] [ctedcar.internal.api.IdentityManager] - WAUZZZF: securityToken granted successful!
2022-01-14 23:41:37.092 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - WAUZZZ: HTTP POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZ/climater/actions
2022-01-14 23:41:37.094 [TRACE] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] -   Headers: 
Accept-Encoding: gzip
User-Agent: okhttp/3.11.0
X-App-Name: myAudi
X-App-Version: 3.9.1
Content-Type: application/vnd.vwg.mbb.RemoteStandheizung_v2_0_2+json
Accept: application/json, application/vnd.vwg.mbb.ChargerAction_v1_0_0+xml,application/vnd.volkswagenag.com-error-v1+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.genericError_v1_0_2+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.RemoteStandheizung_v2_0_0+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.genericError_v1_0_2+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.RemoteLockUnlock_v1_0_0+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.operationList_v3_0_2+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.genericError_v1_0_2+xml,*/*
Accept-Charset: UTF-8
Authorization: Bearer
eyJra
Host: msg.audi.de
x-mbbSecToken: 8S6W==
Content-Length: 97
2022-01-14 23:41:37.095 [TRACE] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] -   Body/Data: {"performAction":{"quickstart":{"startMode":"heating","active":true,"climatisationDuration":30}}}
2022-01-14 23:41:37.356 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - WAUZZZ: HTTP 400 Response: {"error":{"errorCode":"gw.error.parameter","description":"Disallowed query parameters"}}
2022-01-14 23:41:37.359 [TRACE] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] -   Headers: 
X-FS-Tracking-ID: 7e84813a-10a2-4681-9ffe-6ff386a602f9
X-FS-Error-Code: GW400
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 88
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:41:35 GMT
Connection: close
Server: www
2022-01-14 23:41:37.363 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WAUZZZF: Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSACT: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZF/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {"error":{"errorCode":"gw.error.parameter","description":"Disallowed query parameters"}}
2022-01-14 23:41:37.364 [DEBUG] [nternal.handler.CarNetVehicleHandler] - WAUZZZ: Action startPreHeat submitted, initial status=rejected

API level 2:

2022-01-14 23:54:34.449 [DEBUG] [ctedcar.internal.api.IdentityManager] - WAUZZZ: securityToken granted successful!
2022-01-14 23:54:34.454 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - WAUZZZF: HTTP POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZ/climater/actions
2022-01-14 23:54:34.456 [TRACE] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] -   Headers: 
Accept-Encoding: gzip
User-Agent: okhttp/3.11.0
X-App-Name: myAudi
X-App-Version: 3.9.1
Content-Type: application/vnd.vwg.mbb.RemoteStandheizung_v2_0_2+json
Accept: application/json, application/vnd.vwg.mbb.ChargerAction_v1_0_0+xml,application/vnd.volkswagenag.com-error-v1+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.genericError_v1_0_2+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.RemoteStandheizung_v2_0_0+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.genericError_v1_0_2+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.RemoteLockUnlock_v1_0_0+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.operationList_v3_0_2+xml,application/vnd.vwg.mbb.genericError_v1_0_2+xml,*/*
Accept-Charset: UTF-8
Authorization: Bearer eyJra
Host: msg.audi.de
x-mbbSecToken: irv2==
Content-Length: 97
2022-01-14 23:54:34.458 [TRACE] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] -   Body/Data: {"performAction":{"quickstart":{"startMode":"heating","active":true,"climatisationDuration":30}}}
2022-01-14 23:54:34.525 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - WAUZZZF: HTTP 400 Response: {"error":{"errorCode":"gw.error.parameter","description":"Disallowed query parameters"}}
2022-01-14 23:54:34.527 [TRACE] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] -   Headers: 
X-FS-Tracking-ID: 94580edc-6b92-4f7e-9426-374d1bb925b0
X-FS-Error-Code: GW400
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 88
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:54:32 GMT
Connection: close
Server: www
2022-01-14 23:54:34.529 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WAUZZZF: Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSACT: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZ/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {"error":{"errorCode":"gw.error.parameter","description":"Disallowed query parameters"}}
2022-01-14 23:54:34.531 [DEBUG] [nternal.handler.CarNetVehicleHandler] - WAUZZZF40LA076714: Action startPreHeat submitted, initial status=rejected

API Level 3:

2022-01-14 23:27:17.371 [DEBUG] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WAUZZZ...: Channel preHeater received command ON
2022-01-14 23:27:17.376 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WAUZZZ...: Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSACT: Action rheating_v1.P_QSACT requires the SPIN, but it's not configured!
2022-01-14 23:27:17.378 [DEBUG] [nternal.handler.CarNetVehicleHandler] - WAUZZZ...: Action startPreHeat submitted, initial status=rejected

Pin is correctly stored

Hello Markus,
can I help to fix that error? Is there any information required that I can probably provide?

Hi Markus!

Nice work with the binding! :slight_smile:

For the pre-heater and API Level Ventilation set to 2, the binding uses wrong endpoint:
bs/rs/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles/WAUZZZF40LA076714/climater/actions

The sendAction should use:
bs/rs/v1/{0}/{1}/vehicles/{2}/action

I’ve compiled a local jar-file and tested that it works on my Tiguan.

Not sure if API Level Ventilation 1 also should use just action?

1 Like

Markus wrote in another thread that he is currently very busy. Could you provide a link for your jar file?
Many thanks in advance

HI Jan,
thank you!
Bridge cannot connect
error message:

[nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - Audi: HTTP 404 Response: service not found:- /myaudiappidk/v1/openid-configuration

Hi!

I’ve based the build on the latest commited code for the PR that Markus is working on, since I do not own an Audi I cannot test why the bridge fails to connect.
For my Tiguan the bridge connects and the pre-heater work.

I think you need to wait for Markus to fix the erroneous endpoint in the PR and then for his next official test build.

BR,

/Janne

ok. However, thanks for your support

Any reason why I can’t find the binding under the references or in the docs?
I am on 3.2 but have been looking into older docs too.

This binding has not yet been released

I get exactly the same. Bindings seems to be online, but all items in state Null. Also Enyaq.

1 Like

Thinking about the reliability of the official Enyaq app, not sure where this issue is. But can confirm my Enyaq is online with NULL values only

Hey there! Is someone else also having issues with the bridge thing for carnet/connected car? It went to “API call failed” this morning and I can see the following in the logs:

2022-01-29 12:27:00.423 [WARN ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WVWXXXXXX: General Error: tokenSetId is invalid
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: tokenSetId is invalid
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.IdentityManager.getTokenSet(IdentityManager.java:337) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.IdentityManager.createAccessToken(IdentityManager.java:73) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiBase.createAccessToken(ApiBase.java:204) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetApi.sendAction(CarNetApi.java:503) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetApi.controlWindowHeating(CarNetApi.java:463) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.CarNetVehicleHandler.handleBrandCommand(CarNetVehicleHandler.java:115) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.handleCommand(ThingBaseHandler.java:306) [bundleFile:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.internal.common.InvocationHandlerSync.invoke(InvocationHandlerSync.java:59) [bundleFile:?]
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy442.handleCommand(Unknown Source) [?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.ProfileCallbackImpl.handleCommand(ProfileCallbackImpl.java:80) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.SystemDefaultProfile.onCommandFromItem(SystemDefaultProfile.java:48) [bundleFile:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
        at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Same here