ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

same problem for a day here

markus, just for completeness:
this parameter, however, represents the status if pre-heater is on or off

@markus7017
As described by @haukman the login for VW ID Accounts (WeConnect) does not work any more.
It looks like VW has changed the login on there website.
I get the following error when executing the login:

2022-01-30 12:48:19.953 [TRACE] [nnectedcar.internal.api.ApiWithOAuth] - Id: OAuth: Authenticate

2022-01-30 12:48:19.954 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - Id: HTTP POST https://identity.vwgroup.io

results in

2022-01-30 12:48:19.997 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - Id: HTTP 404 Response: 404 Not Found: Requested route ('identity.vwgroup.io') does not exist.

I hope this helps to identify the problem.

Or Volkswagen has an issue on their end?

Same here. Logs shows 404 for identity.vwgroup.io

I guess it is an VW/Audi bug because for me even the login on the website doesnā€™t work properly

I can login in myaudi, and all the functionality of the website works OK.
If I try to access https://identity.vwgroup.io/ the browser gives ā€œ404 Not Found: Requested route (ā€˜identity.vwgroup.ioā€™) does not exist.ā€ that is the same that appears in the connectedcar binding logs

I have the Same Problem.
Audi App is working. Website is working. Binding Not ā€žAPI call failedā€œ

The trace-log shows the same error:

Audi: HTTP 404 Response: 404 Not Found: Requested route ('identity.vwgroup.io') does not exist.

@markus7017: Do you have some info about changes in the api or something?

Ralph

Now, itĖ‹s working againā€¦.seems problem was on Server-sideā€¦.

3 Likes

Confirmed, thanks for the heads-up

@markus7017, things got worse for the Skoda Enyaq. Now even the bridge is OFFLINE and so is the Enyaq thing and its channels. Do you plan to fix the binding some day? Much aprechiated! Cheers

@ulrichpa: had the same here for my ID3 - have you tried to disable and re-enable the bridge thing? For me it was working again!

I cannot get it to work for the Enyaq. But I switched to ioBroker for this, which works (at least currently) and sends data via MQTT into OH

Hi @parachutesj,

Can you give a short description how you implemented this via mqtt for the Enyaq? Many thanks!

Hi @DPL,

that didnā€™t help for the last couple of days, however, today the ā€œdisable/enable the bridge trickā€ worked again. Bridge and thing are ONLINE but still showing NULL on all channelsā€¦ Thanks anyway

@ulrichpa didnā€™t want to be OT here and created a new thread

Hello everyone!

What a great community hereā€¦ Sadly, this topic is quite long and I am not sure, if this has already been askedā€¦ So, sorry, if Iā€˜m repetitive.

The binding with my ID.3 works great to read data from the car. To make use of the data, I would like to combine it with the data of my houseā€™s solar panels. Is there a way (planned) to start and stop the charging of my ID.3 to use my solar power optimally? I havenā€˜t found any info ob that and the control channels donā€˜t respond / are read only.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello,

Charging on solar in indeed an interesting use case of such a binding a I think for the perspective a a binding itself we have all the components that are needed.
You see the battery percentage. And you also have control if you want the charge the car or not. but even more important it allows you to control the (max) charge current that the car is allowed to take.

To charge optimally on solar you also need to how much excess power you house has at a certain moment in time. If you have a smart meter you could do this with a home wizard device that is also supported by openhab:

Now you know how much excess power your house has and you control when and how fast to charge your car. So you can write your own rule on when and how fast you want to charge to best suit your situation.

Thank you for your answer. Maybe you did not understand me correctly. I already have all the data I need, including solar output and power usage by my house.

I need the ConnectedCar binding to set my ID.3 to start and stop charging. And as I know, there is no possibility to do that right now.

But maybe there is or maybe it is at least planned. That is what Iā€˜m asking. :wink:

You can already enable and disable charging. And you can even change the charge speed.
So everything you need is available.