ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

on TRACE:

binding can log in and gets an access token with this scope:

"expires_in":3599,"scope":"fal"

the next call fails with

Audi: HTTP 403 Response: {"error":{"errorCode":"RS.security.9007","description":"The context has not gained a legitimation due to missing access rights."}}
1 Like

In the following IOBroker-forum, they had the same problems.

They have changed the vehicle-type to ā€œetronā€ to fix the problem, but I donā€™t know, if how to do this in the openhab-bindingā€¦

Audi get vehicles broken Ā· Issue #255 Ā· TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect (github.com)

Has someone an ideaā€¦otherwise, this binding can not be used anymoreā€¦

ralph

have a look at the git repo and check what has changed between versions e.g. fix audi login Ā· TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect@efa4091 Ā· GitHub

ok. i took a look in the source-code of the openhab binding and tried to understand, which changes the iobroker-guys did.

they use the configuration of ā€œaudietronā€ instead of ā€œaudiā€ā€¦in effect this changes some parameters, which has to submit to the audi-server.

in the BrandCarNetAudi.java @ ApiBrandProperties:

private static ApiBrandProperties properties = new ApiBrandProperties();
    static {
        properties.brand = API_BRAND_AUDI;
        properties.xcountry = "DE";
        properties.apiDefaultUrl = "https://msg.audi.de/fs-car";
        // properties.oidcConfigUrl = "https://app-api.live-my.audi.com/myaudiappidk/v1/openid-configuration";
        properties.tokenUrl = CNAPI_VW_TOKEN_URL;
        properties.tokenRefreshUrl = properties.tokenUrl;
        properties.clientId = "09b6cbec-cd19-4589-82fd-363dfa8c24da@apps_vw-dilab_com";
        properties.xClientId = "77869e21-e30a-4a92-b016-48ab7d3db1d8";
        properties.authScope = "openid mbb vin profile gallery";
        properties.redirect_uri = "myaudi:///";
        properties.responseType = "token id_token";
        properties.xappVersion = "3.9.1";
        properties.xappName = "myAudi";
        properties.xrequest = "de.myaudi.mobile.assistant";
    }

Some paramters should be changed:

ClientID = ā€œf4d0934f-32bf-4ce4-b3c4-699a7049ad26@apps_vw-dilab_comā€

Scope = ā€œaddress badge birthdate birthplace email gallery mbb name nationalIdentifier nationality nickname phone picture profession profile vin openidā€

xappVersion = 3.22.0

responseType = ā€œcodeā€

xClientID = ā€œā€

I am not able to compile the source to an jar-File for testing this.

Is there somebody, who can do this ?

thanks

1 Like

I am also not a developer - sorry, canā€™t help here.
But I have an etron aswell which is now offline in openHAB due to this issue. I was wondering if this only affected etron / Audi? Looking at this thread it looks like only very few are using this binding?
Its really bad, that some openHAB plugins are so bad/ not maintained at all. :frowning:

1 Like

For me itā€™s also not working anymore unfortunately. Took a restart of openHAB to get logged out and never being able to log in again.

Good to realize that the ConnectedCar binding never was an official binding included in openHAB. Nevertheless it is very useful and will probably require continued maintenance as the API is not officially published and VW Group (intentionally) modifies the back-end relatively frequent.

Not being a JAVA developer, my help is limited to testing. It would be highly appreciated if the binding could be ā€œrevivedā€ again. All of this depends on more skilled volunteers. For now I am going to get rid of my A7, customer lost for Audi.

Tried my best but that wasnā€™t good enough :grinning:

Was able to compile a 3.4.5 jar but I miss the base URL for Audi. Giving up as I donā€™t have the time to pull out the Wireshark.

1 Like

ok - I was able too to compile the binding and i have tested the changes, which i believe they could change the situationā€¦with no success.

it seems, that this binding orphaned because there is no maintainer at this time.
this is sadā€¦

Sad but true.

Iā€™m able to get an authorisation (code and / or token) but have no API default URLā€¦

private static ApiBrandProperties properties = new ApiBrandProperties();
    static {
        properties.brand = API_BRAND_AUDI;
        properties.xcountry = "DE";
        properties.apiDefaultUrl = "no idea where this needs to point at";
        // properties.oidcConfigUrl = "https://app-api.live-my.audi.com/myaudiappidk/v1/openid-configuration";
        // properties.tokenUrl = CNAPI_VW_TOKEN_URL;
        // properties.tokenRefreshUrl = properties.tokenUrl;
        properties.clientId = "f4d0934f-32bf-4ce4-b3c4-699a7049ad26@apps_vw-dilab_com";
        properties.xClientId = "38761134-34d0-41f3-9a73-c4be88d7d337";
        properties.authScope = "address badge birthdate birthplace email gallery mbb name nationalIdentifier nationality nickname phone picture profession profile vin openid";
        properties.redirect_uri = "myaudi:///";
        properties.responseType = "token id_token";
        properties.xappVersion = "3.22";
        properties.xappName = "myAudi";
        // properties.xrequest = "de.myaudi.mobile.assistant";
    }

and in all fairness I barely know what Iā€™m doing on Maven and JScript :rofl:

this could be: ā€œhttps://msg.audi.de/fs-carā€

or perhaps you find something here:

connectedCar URL changes Ā· marcelrv/openhab2@a63d3f6 (github.com)

yes, I tried some of the Cariad stuff. Weekend will be rainy, maybe I find some inspiration then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stealing from the evcc project Audi e-tron seems to be promising. But as I wonā€™t have capability or time to maintain this, I wonder if I should just stop hereā€¦

Interesting. Looks like they have a pretty good API and the project is well maintained.
Maybe @Kai can make an arrangement, where openHAB can somehow use that evcc-io/evcc for openHAB as a official binding? Looks like it would be very helpful not only for Audi but for all electric cars :slight_smile:

Why should he?
We already have an oficial binding

The connectedCar Binding is not only for electric cars and the charging-process.
it shows many other things (like lock state, doors, windows, location of the car)ā€¦

it would be imported imho that the authentication process in this binding will be fixed.

it seems that @markus7017 and @tknaller are not longer maintainerā€¦

i am not able to fix thisā€¦if we find no other person, then this binding is dead.

1 Like

For VW WeConnect ID the binding is not working since February and I believe there will be no further development on this.
For all VW ID car owners, I just want to repost the link to:

I have switched to this interface and it is being maintained and working very well so far (although it is missing the VW Charger integration).

2 Likes

A binging for Toyota myT is under creation (see here).

I have discussed with @tknaller a few days ago and he definitely stops maintaining the addon. I have offered to take over and have tried to solve known problems especially for CarNet (VW) and WeConnect.ID. I have uploaded my current release:

4 Likes

Thank you! I am very pleased to hear this =)

Shall the release fix this issue?

If so I could test this since I also have this issue