ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

I started to work with this binding again.
Placed org.openhab.binding.connectedcar-3.4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar in the right directory and created an account thing and car thing (Skoda Enyaq) is online. So that’s working.

I still don’t have any channels showing up. Any advice how to debug?

Update…I checked in my vehicle but I can’t approv3 any external connections.
Something is going wrong but I don’t understand.

This is the entry in the log when the Thing comes online

2023-04-05 18:29:58.126 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:cnvehicle:dc985ac5e2:XXXXXXXXXXXXX' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): General Error: class org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.skodae.BrandSkodaE cannot be cast to class org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetApi (org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.skodae.BrandSkodaE and org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetApi are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @2d8df242) to ONLINE

Hi Udo, after there is no progress with the OH Binding I start to follow your solution with MQTT. I setup IOBroker and install the VW and MQTT Broker and Client Adapter. The connection itself works and I get now a lot of information from CarNet (much more like with the OH Binding) - but the preheating doesn’t work. Do you or another one has any experience for this topic ?

many thanks, Christian

Well, I’m using weconnect2mqtt as read-only, since I don’t need active remote control via openHAB so bad to explore that chapter (yet). :slight_smile:

Also, not sure if this is possible. I’m mostly interested in changing the maxChargeCurrentAC, but the car just ignores writing to the topic.

mqtt is always unidirectional, this is: a topic is either readable or writable, but never both ways.
So to send a command to the car, you obviously will have to use other topics than the topics which are already present in the topic list.

Take a look at

there are at least some writable topics…

e.g.

.../domains/charging/chargingSettings/maxChargeCurrentAC_writetopic

EDIT: see also

https://github.com/tillsteinbach/WeConnect-mqtt#topics

you can get a complete list of all topics (readable and writeable through

weconnect/0/mqtt/topics
weconnect/0/mqtt/writeableTopics

You will get a comma separated list.

That was the topic being ignored by the car. However, i had not started weconnect-mqtt with the --spin option. After doing so, I’m happy to report that it works, thanx! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everybody,
I wrote this on .thing file :

Bridge connectedcar:ford:fordvehicle “Ford Account” [user=“xxxxx”, password=“yyyyy” ] {
Thing fordvehicle “My Ford Car” [ vin=“WFxyxyxyxyx”, pollingInterval=15, enableAddressLookup=true]
}

But Ford Account doesn’t go online, also vecchie doesn’t go online…

What I’m wrong ??
thanks

@All_Cupra_Born_Drivers

I found a way to integrate the Cupra Born into openHAB. Not very convenient, but it works nicely :smiley:.

I wrote a little instruction under following link:

hi,
is anyone using FORD and has the same problem,
or any suggestions?
A thousand thanks.

hi,
is anyone using FORD and has the same problem,
or any suggestions?
A thousand thanks.

Hi , is it possible to get the current total kilometers of my audi car ?

Good afternoon mr. @markus7017, could you help me with my little problem with Ford Account?
I would like to have my car control… probably I’m wrong sowhere…
thanks

Hi, I’m no longer maintaining the binding. I think @tknaller took it over.

Hi,

i think for Carnet myAudi the API URLs have changed.

I get the following error while trying to add a new CarNet myAudi thing:

COMMUNICATION_ERROR
Login failed, check credentials (The context has not gained a legitimation due to missing access rights. (RS.security.9007 )) 

Dito. I have the same problem. Perhaps @tknaller can help. Let’s wait.

I have created a detail log

2023-06-12 09:20:51.495 [DEBUG] [ctedcar.internal.api.IdentityManager] - Audi: accessToken was created, valid for 2880sec

2023-06-12 09:20:51.496 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - Audi: HTTP GET https://msg.audi.de/fs-car/usermanagement/users/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles

2023-06-12 09:20:51.750 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - Audi: HTTP 403 Response: {"error":{"errorCode":"RS.security.9007","description":"The context has not gained a legitimation due to missing access rights."}}

2023-06-12 09:20:51.752 [DEBUG] [ng.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiBase] - : API call getVehicles failed: class org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiSecurityException Forbidden GET https://msg.audi.de/fs-car/usermanagement/users/v1/Audi/DE/vehicles (HTTP 403 null), result = {"error":{"errorCode":"RS.security.9007","description":"The context has not gained a legitimation due to missing access rights."}}
1 Like

Yes, same here. myAudi refuses login credentials since a few days.

Same here, was working before, but broke in tandem with the update to openHAB 3.4.4

Update:
Fresh installation of previous openHAB 3.4.2 with connectedcar_snapshot_20230212 on a second PI shows the same result

Same with openHAB 3.4.3. Both, myAudi and VW-WeConnect, do not work anymore.

Same at me with OH 3.4.4.

It seems, that VW has changed something with the authentication-process.

@tknaller will there be an update from you? Or is the package not maintained anymore? :-o

1 Like