ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

Hey,
i have openhab 3.4 and use the 3.2 Binding.

I have a VW E-Up an wanted to create a VW-ID Bridge, but i get the folliwing error:

2023-03-01 08:56:19.071 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:vwid:525672e573' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): API call failed!

If i create a CarConnect Account i get the following error:

2023-03-01 08:58:52.392 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'connectedcar:volkswagen:bb7cec1821' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Forbidden

Do you have any idea whats going wrong?

First question is: Which type of account do you have?

As listed in the docs, I think you should try CarNet:

BUT: As said in

it’s not fully functional yet again.

And of course you have to use the latest version (see second link)

Hi,
i tried installing the Snapshot 3.4.2. but it woulden’t show when i add a Thing. I then tried adding Snapshot 3.3 and that worked straight out of the Box. Am I missing something. My Openhab Version is 3.3.0. Could that already be the problem?

Hi @jan_cologne,
maybe it is a comparible topic as @Jens: I had the same behaviour like you with my Skoda Enyaq (which happened after ME3 update). I had to enable in the cars menue the data sharing. In Skoda menu you had to go to “user”, therein “setup”, then “privacy settings”, then “vehicle/using data”.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Christian

I can confirm,

The binding has been very helpful, as it is much easier to use than the much more complex MQTT integration - question therefore: any ideas if an updated version incorporating the URL changes is planned?
Thanks to everybody in this topic who contributes and got the binding working in the past!

Today I start integration for my Tiguan 2018 and Carnet. Bridge is online and for example the last online date is also visible in openhab. I enter the SPin for pre-heating. If I want start it I get an error message :

WVGxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSACT: API call failed POST https://msg.volkswagen.de/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/VW/DE/vehicles/WVGxxxxxxxxxxxxx/climater/actions (HTTP 400 null), result = {“error”:{“errorCode”:“gw.error.parameter”,“description”:“Disallowed query parameters”}}

Looks like it’s also a problem of a changed URL - or has someone another idea ?

The URL has not changed, but the Parameters and the ContentType has changed. I have changed the Parameters in my Test Addon. I will test the addon the next week if the rheating is working.

Changed the contentType and body from the controlClimater Function:

// json format, e.g. VW
contentType = "application/json; charset=UTF-8";
body = "{\"action\": {\"settings\": {\"climatisationWithoutHVpower\": True, \"heaterSource\": \""
            + heaterSource + "\"}, \"type\": \"startClimatisation\"}}";

Full Function:

public String controlClimater(boolean start, String heaterSource) throws ApiException {
        String contentType = "application/vnd.vwg.mbb.ClimaterAction_v1_0_0+xml;charset=utf-8";
        String body = "", action = "";
        boolean secToken = !CNAPI_HEATER_SOURCE_ELECTRIC.equals(heaterSource);
        if (start) {
            if ((config.account.apiLevelClimatisation == 1) || heaterSource.isEmpty()) {
                // simplified format without header source, Skoda?
                body = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" ?><action><type>startClimatisation</type></action>";
            } else if (config.account.apiLevelClimatisation == 3) {
                // standard format with header source, e.g. E-Tron
                body = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><action><type>startClimatisation</type>"
                        + "<settings><heaterSource>" + heaterSource + "</heaterSource></settings></action>";
            } else {
                // json format, e.g. VW
                contentType = "application/json; charset=UTF-8";
                body = "{\"action\": {\"settings\": {\"climatisationWithoutHVpower\": True, \"heaterSource\": \""
                        + heaterSource + "\"}, \"type\": \"startClimatisation\"}}";
            }
            action = CNAPI_HEATER_SOURCE_ELECTRIC.equalsIgnoreCase(heaterSource)
                    ? CNAPI_ACTION_REMOTE_PRETRIP_CLIMATISATION_START_ELECTRIC
                    : CNAPI_ACTION_REMOTE_PRETRIP_CLIMATISATION_START_AUX_OR_AUTO;
        } else {
            // stop climater
            body = "<action><type>stopClimatisation</type></action>";
        }
        return sendAction("bs/climatisation/v1/{0}/{1}/vehicles/{2}/climater/actions",
                CNAPI_SERVICE_REMOTE_PRETRIP_CLIMATISATION, start ? action : CNAPI_ACTION_REMOTE_HEATING_QUICK_STOP,
                secToken, contentType, body);
    }

I also found my problem with the preheater. VW has two “preheater” ?!?. The Preheater Channel is for “Diesel PreHeaters or ParkHeaters” and the petrol preheater is controlled with the controlClimater Function. I have to choose the correct HeatSource (electric,auxiliary).

But the HeatSource has also problems with the right Thing-Channel-Group. Don´t know if i can fix this with my knowlege about openhab addons and java…

i had to edit the sendAction function also because of a typo. otherwise the SPin or the token for it is not transferred correctly

changed form " X-securityToken" to “X-securityToken”

private String sendAction(String uri, String service, String action, boolean reqSecToken, String contentType,
            String body) throws ApiException {
        String message = "";
        try {
            if (reqSecToken && config.vehicle.pin.isEmpty()) {
                message = "Action " + service + "." + action + " requires the SPIN, but it's not configured!";
            } else if (isRequestPending(service)) {
                message = "Request " + service + "." + action
                        + " is rejected, there is already a request pending for this service!";
            } else {
                logger.debug("{}: Sending action request for {}.{}, reqSecToken={}, contentType={}", config.vehicle.vin,
                        service, action, reqSecToken, contentType);
                Map<String, String> headers = fillActionHeaders(contentType, createAccessToken(),
                        CNAPI_ACTION_REMOTE_PRETRIP_CLIMATISATION_START_AUX_OR_AUTO.equals(action) ? "X-securityToken"
                                : "x-mbbSecToken",
                        reqSecToken ? createSecurityToken(service, action) : "");
                String json = http.post(uri, headers, body).response;
                return queuePendingAction(service, action, json);
            }
        } catch (ApiException e) {
            message = e.toString();
        }
        if (eventListener != null) {
            eventListener.onActionNotification(service, action, message);
        }
        return API_REQUEST_REJECTED;
    }

Thanks Michi, I can find the source place to change but no clue how to compile a binding. I know thats to much but it would help if you can share a link. Java is new for me and no real clue how it works.

Many Thanks, Christian

Hi Michi,

first thanks again - for me it works now. The switch is control_Ventilation for VW Carnet - this works.

I’m wrong - control_Ventilation startet the preheating in ventilation mode - controlClimater is not there. Will check.

Very cool. An interesting thing is that it works much more faster like the carnet app.

bests, Christian

whats your apiLevelVentilation? i set the apiLevelVentilation to 2 in my thing.

to start the preHeater i have to use this channel climater#climater because the correct channel control#climater is not creating on the start (don´t know why…) with this channel the switch also doesnt update his status.

at the moment i dont understand the group/channel creation yet
if i add the addChannels function(with the control group) in the CarNetServiceClimater.java file than the control channel for the climater appears and the control and the status works fine.

But i think thats not the right place to add the Channel… hope someone can help me to understand the group/channel creation or fix the climater part with the new knowlegde about the new payload for the climater

apiLevelVentilation / climatisation is set by default in both cases to 2 - I found en entry in this channel from May, 21 2021. I change now climatisation to 1 and will check later today if it works or not.

The channel climater#climater is not there for me. I use Volkswagen Account (CarNet).

Climater#… is not an entry

I have checked it now but it doesn’ work. For me it looks like that pre-heating is not really supported, only climate. Would help if there someone with knowledge can check the code, I can help testing.

Is this still working for anybody with ID.4 Software 2.4?
After it worked some time, it stopped working a month ago.
The VW thing shows
COMMUNICATION_ERROR

Initialization failed: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.UnknownHostException: login.apps.emea.vwapps.io: Name or service not known(java.net.UnknownHostException: login.apps.emea.vwapps.io: Name or service not known) GET https://login.apps.emea.vwapps.io/authorize?nonce=MTxxxxxMQ==&redirect_uri=weconnect://authenticated (HTTP 0 ), result = java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.UnknownHostException: login.apps.emea.vwapps.io: Name or service not known

Using the latest org.openhab.binding.connectedcar-3.4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar.

Any ideas?

Nope, same error here.
I’m using weconnect-mqtt in parallel, so I get all the data through mqtt, but the data is “less sorted”.
Anyway, weconnect-mqtt is working flawless (I’m using a docker container and do regular updates…)

Ah, okay, thanks.
Can I find the MQTT config somewhere or could you share your config?

Sure.

Thing topic vw "VW" @ "mqtt" {
          Type string : brandCode                    "BrandCode"                        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/brandCode"]
          Type string : capAutoExDate                "Cap Automation Expiration"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/automation/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capAutoId                    "Cap Automation ID"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/automation/Id"]
          Type string : capAutoAllow                 "Cap Automation Allowed"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/automation/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capBatColdId                 "Cap WarnCold ID"                  [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/batteryColdWarning/Id"]
          Type string : capBatColdAllow              "Cap WarnCold Allowed"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/batteryColdWarning/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capBatSupId                  "Cap BatSupport ID"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/batterySupport/Id"]
          Type string : capChargExDate               "Cap Charge Expiration"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/charging/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capChargId                   "Cap Charge ID"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/charging/Id"]
          Type string : capChargAllow                "Cap Charge Allowed"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/charging/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capChargProExDate            "Cap Charge Profile Expiration"    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/chargingProfiles/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capChargProId                "Cap Charge Profile ID"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/chargingProfiles/Id"]
          Type string : capChargStatExDate           "Cap Charge Stations Expiration"   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/chargingStations/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capChargStatId               "Cap Charge Stations ID"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/chargingStations/Id"]
          Type string : capChargStatAllow            "Cap Charge Stations Allowed"      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/chargingStations/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capClimaClimaExDate          "Cap Clima Expiration"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/climatisation/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capClimaClimaId              "Cap Clima ID"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/climatisation/Id"]
          Type string : capClimaClimaAllow           "Cap Clima Allowed"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/climatisation/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capClimaClimaTimerExDate     "Cap Clima Timer Expiration"       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/climatisationTimers/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capClimaClimaTimerId         "Cap Clima Timer ID"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/climatisationTimers/Id"]
          Type string : capAppointId                 "Cap Termin ID"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/dealerAppointment/Id"]
          Type string : capAppointAllow              "Cap Termin Allowed"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/dealerAppointment/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capDestExDate                "Cap Ziele Expiration"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/destinations/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capDestId                    "Cap Ziele ID"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/destinations/Id"]
          Type string : capDestAllow                 "Cap Ziele Allowed"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/destinations/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capFuelExDate                "Cap Fuel Expiration"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/fuelStatus/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capFuelId                    "Cap Fuel ID"                      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/fuelStatus/Id"]
          Type string : capIgnExDate                 "Cap ZĂźndung Expiration"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/ignition/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capIgnId                     "Cap ZĂźndung ID"                   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/ignition/Id"]
          Type string : capMaPUpdExDate              "Cap Map Update Expiration"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/mapUpdate/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capMaPUpdId                  "Cap Map Update ID"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/mapUpdate/Id"]
          Type string : capMaPUpdAllow               "Cap Map Update Allowed"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/mapUpdate/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capMeasureId                 "Cap Messen ID"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/measurements/Id"]
          Type string : capOnlSpeechExDate           "Cap Online Sprache Expiration"    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/onlineSpeech/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capOnlSpeechId               "Cap Online Sprache ID"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/onlineSpeech/Id"]
          Type string : capOnlSpeechAllow            "Cap Online Sprache Allowed"       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/onlineSpeech/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capParkBrakeId               "Cap Parkbremse ID"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/parkingBrake/Id"]
          Type string : capParkInfoExDate            "Cap Parkinfo Expiration"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/parkingInformation/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capParkInfoId                "Cap Parkinfo ID"                  [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/parkingInformation/Id"]
          Type string : capParkInfoAllow             "Cap Parkinfo Allowed"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/parkingInformation/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capParkPosId                 "Cap ParkPosition ID"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/parkingPosition/Id"]
          Type string : capParkPosAllow              "Cap ParkPosition Allowed"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/parkingPosition/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capPersonId                  "Cap Personalisierung ID"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/personalizationOnline/Id"]
          Type string : capPersonAllow               "Cap Personalisierung Allowed"     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/personalizationOnline/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capPolSearchExDate           "Cap POI Search Expiration"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/poiSearch/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capPolSearchId               "Cap POI Search ID"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/poiSearch/Id"]
          Type string : capPolSearchAllow            "Cap POI Search Allowed"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/poiSearch/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capEmergencyExDate           "Cap Notfall Expiration"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/privateEmergencyCall/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capEmergencyId               "Cap Notfall ID"                   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/privateEmergencyCall/Id"]
          Type string : capEmergencyAllow            "Cap Notfall Allowed"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/privateEmergencyCall/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capReadyId                   "Cap Bereitschaft ID"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/readiness/Id"]
          Type string : capRoadId                    "Cap Straße ID"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/roadsideAssistant/Id"]
          Type string : capRoadAllow                 "Cap Straße Allowed"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/roadsideAssistant/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capRouteExDate               "Cap Route Expiration"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/routing/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capRouteId                   "Cap Route ID"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/routing/Id"]
          Type string : capRouteAllow                "Cap Route Allowed"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/routing/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capStateId                   "Cap Status ID"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/state/Id"]
          Type string : capStateAllow                "Cap Status Allowed"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/state/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capTrafficExDate             "Cap Verkehr Expiration"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/trafficInformation/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capTrafficId                 "Cap Verkehr ID"                   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/trafficInformation/Id"]
          Type string : capTrafficAllow              "Cap Verkehr Allowed"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/trafficInformation/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : capVehicleLightId            "Cap Fahrzeuglicht ID"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/vehicleLights/Id"]
          Type string : capVehicleWakeupId           "Cap Fahrzeugwecken ID"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/vehicleWakeUpTrigger/Id"]
          Type string : capWebAppId                  "Cap WebApp ID"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/webApp/Id"]
          Type string : capWebAppState               "Cap WebApp Status"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/webApp/status"]
          Type string : capWebRadioExDate            "Cap WebRadio Expiration"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/webRadio/expirationDate"]
          Type string : capWebRadioId                "Cap WebRadio ID"                  [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/webRadio/Id"]
          Type string : capWebRadioAllow             "Cap WebRadio Allowed"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/capabilities/webRadio/userDisablingAllowed"]
          Type string : platform                     "Plattform"                        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/devicePlatform"]
          Type string : domAccessCapturTime          "Zugriff Zeit"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorLock            "Zugriff verschlossen"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doorLockStatus"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorBonLock         "Zugriff Bon verschlossen"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/bonnet/lockState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorBonOpen         "Zugriff Bon offen"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/bonnet/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorFLLock          "TĂźr vorn links verschlossen"      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/frontLeft/lockState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorFLOpen          "TĂźr vorn links offen"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/frontLeft/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorFRLock          "TĂźr vorn rechts verschlossen"     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/frontRight/lockState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorFROpen          "TĂźr vorn rechts offen"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/frontRight/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorRLLock          "TĂźr hinten links verschlossen"    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/rearLeft/lockState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorRLOpen          "TĂźr hinten links offen"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/rearLeft/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorRRLock          "TĂźr hinten rechts verschlossen"   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/rearRight/lockState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorRROpen          "TĂźr hinten rechts offen"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/rearRight/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorTLock           "Kofferraum verschlossen"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/trunk/lockState"]
          Type string : domAccessDoorTOpen           "Kofferraum offen"                 [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/doors/trunk/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessErrorCode           "Fehlercode"                       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/error/code"]
          Type string : domAccessErrorGroup          "Fehlergruppe"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/error/group"]
          Type string : domAccessErrorInfo           "Fehlerinfo"                       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/error/info"]
          Type string : domAccessErrorMessage        "Fehlernachricht"                  [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/error/message"]
          Type string : domAccessErrorRetry          "Neuversuch"                       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/error/retry"]
          Type string : domAccessErrorTimestamp      "Fehler Zeit"                      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/error/timestamp"]
          Type string : domAccessOverAll             "Status gesamt"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/overallStatus"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowFLOpen        "Fenster vorn links offen"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/frontLeft/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowFROpen        "Fenster vorn rechts offen"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/frontRight/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowRLOpen        "Fenster hinten links offen"       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/rearLeft/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowRROpen        "Fenster hinten rechts offen"      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/rearRight/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowRCOpen        "Sonnenabdeckung Dach offen"       [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/roofCover/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowSROpen        "Dachfenster offen"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/sunRoof/openState"]
          Type string : domAccessWindowSRROpen       "Dachfenster hinten offen"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/access/accessStatus/windows/sunRoofRear/openState"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeCapturTime      "Ladeprofil Zeit"                  [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeMaxCurr         "Ladestrom Max"                    [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/maxChargingCurrent"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeMinSOC          "Ladeprofil SOC"                   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/minSOC_pct"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeName            "Ladeprofil 1 Name"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/name"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeAutoUnLock      "Ladeprofil 1 autounlock"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/options/autoUnlockPlugWhenCharged"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff1End       "Ladeprofil 1 Endzeit 1"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/1/endTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff1Start     "Ladeprofil 1 Startzeit 1"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/1/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff2End       "Ladeprofil 1 Endzeit 2"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/2/endTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff2Start     "Ladeprofil 1 Startzeit 2"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/2/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff3End       "Ladeprofil 1 Endzeit 3"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/3/endTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff3Start     "Ladeprofil 1 Startzeit 3"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/3/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff4End       "Ladeprofil 1 Endzeit 4"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/4/endTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreff4Start     "Ladeprofil 1 Startzeit 4"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/4/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargePreffId         "ID"                               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/None/Id"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTargetSOC       "Ziel SOC"                         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/targetSOC_pct"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Clima     "Lade Timer 1 Klima"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/climatisation"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Ena       "Lade Timer 1 Aktiv"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/enabled"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Fri       "Lade Timer 1  Freitag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/fridays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Mon       "Lade Timer 1  Montag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/mondays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Sat       "Lade Timer 1  Samstag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/saturdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Sun       "Lade Timer 1  Sonntag Sstag"      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/sundays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Thu       "Lade Timer 1  Donnerstag"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/thursdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Tue       "Lade Timer 1  Dienstag"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/tuesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Wed       "Lade Timer 1  Mittwoch"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/wednesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer1Time      "Lade Timer 1  Zeit"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/1/recurringTimer/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Clima     "Lade Timer 2 Klima"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/climatisation"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Ena       "Lade Timer 2 Aktiv"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/enabled"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Fri       "Lade Timer 2 Freitag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/fridays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Mon       "Lade Timer 2 Montag"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/mondays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Sat       "Lade Timer 2 Samstag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/saturdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Sun       "Lade Timer 2 Sonntag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/sundays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Thu       "Lade Timer 2 Donnerstag"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/thursdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Tue       "Lade Timer 2 Dienstag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/tuesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Wed       "Lade Timer 2 Mittwoch"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/wednesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer2Time      "Lade Timer 2 Zeit"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/2/recurringTimer/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Clima     "Lade Timer 3 Klima"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/climatisation"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Ena       "Lade Timer 3 Aktiv"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/enabled"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Fri       "Lade Timer 3 Freitag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/fridays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Mon       "Lade Timer 3 Montag"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/mondays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Sat       "Lade Timer 3 Samstag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/saturdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Sun       "Lade Timer 3 Sonntag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/sundays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Thu       "Lade Timer 3 Donnerstag"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/thursdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Tue       "Lade Timer 3 Dienstag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/tuesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Wed       "Lade Timer 3 Mittwoch"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/recurringOn/wednesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTimer3Time      "Lade Timer 3 Zeit"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/1/timers/3/recurringTimer/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeId              "ID"                               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/profiles/None/Id"]
          Type string : domAutoChargeTime            "Laden Zeit im Auto"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/chargingProfiles/timeInCar"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimerTimestamp   "Laden Zeitstempel"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimerTime        "Klima Zeit im Auto"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timeInCar"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Ena        "Klima Timer 1 Aktiv"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/enabled"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Fri        "Klima Timer 1 Freitag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/fridays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Mon        "Klima Timer 1 Montag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/mondays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Sat        "Klima Timer 1 Samstag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/saturdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Sun        "Klima Timer 1 Sonntag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/sundays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Thu        "Klima Timer 1 Donnerstag"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/thursdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Tue        "Klima Timer 1 Dienstag"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/tuesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Wed        "Klima Timer 1 Mittwoch"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/recurringOn/wednesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer1Time       "Klima Timer 1 Zeit"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/1/recurringTimer/startTime"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Ena        "Klima Timer 2 Aktiv"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/enabled"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Fri        "Klima Timer 2 Freitag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/fridays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Mon        "Klima Timer 2 Montag"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/mondays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Sat        "Klima Timer 2 Samstag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/saturdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Sun        "Klima Timer 2 Sonntag"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/sundays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Thu        "Klima Timer 2 Donnerstag"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/thursdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Tue        "Klima Timer 2 Dienstag"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/tuesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Wed        "Klima Timer 2 Mittwoch"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/recurringOn/wednesdays"]
          Type string : domAutoClimaTimer2Time       "Klima Timer 2 Zeit"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/automation/climatisationTimer/timers/2/recurringTimer/startTime"]
          Type string : domBattSupport               "Batteriesupport"                  [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/batterySupport/batterySupportStatus/batterySupport"]
          Type string : domBattTimestamp             "Batterie Zeitstempel"             [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/batterySupport/batterySupportStatus/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargeTimestamp           "Laden Zeitstempel"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/batteryStatus/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargeRangekm             "Reichweiter km"                   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/batteryStatus/cruisingRangeElectric_km"]
          Type string : domChargeSOC                 "Batterie SOC"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/batteryStatus/currentSOC_pct"]
          Type string : domChargeModeTimestamp       "Lademodus Zeitstempel"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargeMode/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargeModePref            "Lademodus bevorzugt"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargeMode/preferredChargeMode"]
          Type string : domChargeSetTimestamp        "Ladeeinstellung Zeitstempel"      [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingSettings/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargeStatTimestamp       "Ladestatus Zeitstempel"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargeStatMode            "Ladestatus Modus"                 [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/chargeMode"]
          Type string : domChargeStatKw              "Ladestatus Leistung kw"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/chargePower_kW"]
          Type string : domChargeStatKmph            "Ladestatus Leistung km/h"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/chargeRate_kmph"]
          Type string : domChargeStatType            "Ladestatus Typ"                   [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/chargeType"]
          Type string : domChargeStatSet             "Ladestatus Einstellungen"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/chargingSettings"]
          Type string : domChargeStatState           "Ladestatus Status"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/chargingState"]
          Type string : domChargeStatTtcMin          "Ladestatus Zeit bis Ende min"     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/chargingStatus/remainingChargingTimeToComplete_min"]
          Type string : domChargePlugstatTimestamp   "Ladestecker Zeit"                 [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/plugStatus/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargePlugstatExt         "Ladestecker Extern"               [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/plugStatus/externalPower"]
          Type string : domChargePlugstatColor       "Ladestecker Farbe"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/plugStatus/ledColor"]
          Type string : domChargePlugstatConstat     "Ladestecker Verbindung"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/plugStatus/plugConnectionState"]
          Type string : domChargePlugstatLockstat    "Ladestecker verriegelt"           [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/charging/plugStatus/plugLockState"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstatTimestamp   "Profilstatus Zeitstempel"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstatMaxCurr     "Profilstatus Max Curr"            [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/maxChargingCurrent"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstatSOC         "Profilstatus SOC"                 [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/minSOC_pct"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Name       "Profilstatus 1 Name"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/name"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1UnLock     "Profilstaus 1 Autounlock"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/options/autoUnlockPlugWhenCharged"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time1End   "Profilstaus 1 Endzeit 1"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/1/endTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time1Start "Profilstaus 1 Startzeit 1"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/1/startTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time2End   "Profilstaus 1 Endzeit 2"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/2/endTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time2Start "Profilstaus 1 Startzeit 2"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/2/startTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time3End   "Profilstaus 1 Endzeit 3"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/3/endTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time3Start "Profilstaus 1 Startzeit 3"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/3/startTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time4End   "Profilstaus 1 Endzeit 4"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/4/endTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Time4Start "Profilstaus 1 Startzeit 4"        [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/4/startTime"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1TimeId     "Profilstaus 1 ID"                 [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/preferredChargingTimes/None/Id"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1SOC        "Profilstaus 1 SOC"                [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/targetSOC_pct"]
          Type string : domChargeProfstat1Clima      "Profilstaus 1 Klima"              [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/chargingProfilesStatus/profiles/1/timers/1/climatisation"]
          Type string : domChargeCharge              "Profil Laden"                     [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/domains/chargingProfiles/charging"]
          Type string : parkingPositionTimestamp     "Parkposition Zeitstempel"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/parking/parkingPosition/carCapturedTimestamp"]
          Type string : parkingPositionLat           "Parkposition Breitengrad"         [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/parking/parkingPosition/latitude"]
          Type string : parkingPositionLong          "Parkposition Längengrad"          [stateTopic="weconnect/0/vehicles/ID-of-your-car/parking/parkingPosition/longitude"]
     }

Of course there are many channels the could be changed to something more useful as string :wink:
I grabbed the topics from mqtt Explorer.

2 Likes

Hello,
has anyone gotten the connectedcar binding to work under openHAB 4.0.0.M1?
I always get the following error when starting:

2023-03-28 10:05:48.288 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.connectedcar-3.4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.connectedcar [293]
  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: io.micrometer.core.lang; version="[3.4.0,4.0.0)"
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:463) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.18.0.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:445) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.18.0.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) ~[?:?]

Is the io.micrometer.core.lang package included by default?

LG Ralf

I’m pretty sure you will need an extra v4 version

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: io.micrometer.core.lang; version="[3.4.0,4.0.0)"

Update

Still doesn’t work, intersting thing is that if I start the pre-heating via cannet app, the control switch receive the status and switch it to ON (and OFF too) in the OH Dashboard - in result the problem is to send the switching to the car.