- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
- OS: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- Java Runtime Environment: openjdk version “11.0.10”
- openHAB version: openHAB 3.3.0
I have an OpenHab setup up and running for serveral years. In the last two weeks my connection to OpenHab cloud (myopenhab) keeps dropping without automatically reconnecting,
If I restart the openhab service, or if I click save on the cloud connector config page in the UI, it connects again without issue.
I’ve searched the logs and found no obvious error.
- I’ve tried updating to the lasted stable OH,.
- I’ve regenerated my UUID and Secret.
I don’t see any obvious dropped packets etc on my network.
Any help would be appreciated
This is an ongoing topic with multiple threads. There’s nothing wrong with your system, but a fix has not yet been determined.
There are recently several threads about this problem e.g.
Thank you, and apologies for missing the other threads (I did search).
No worries. It’s a frustrating thing to be dealing with, and it’s strangely affecting some more than others.