Custom Widget: Multi-state Widget

Very nice widget. I am searching the way to remove the whtie lines between the items. I have no idea which item color to adjust to get this fixed. I changed al the white reference to magneta in the styling to no avail. Is there a way to remove them all together?

nvm. It was defined in the default stylesheet. I copied some code to a new custom style sheet and the borders are gone.

.table > tbody > tr > td, .table > tbody > tr > th, .table > tfoot > tr > td, .table > tfoot > tr > th, .table > thead > tr > td, .table > thead > tr > th {
padding: 8px;
line-height: 1.42857;
vertical-align: top;
border-top: 1px solid
#ddd;
}

Hi!
You can create your own tailored widget just by copying the code.
Michael

Hi,

this is a great widget for my first openhab Tests and Displaying values.
But unfortunally the order is not correct (see attached Screenshot)

In Widget1 (Arbeitszimmer) the order is like in the item file
In Widget2 (Serverraum) the order is exactly reversed to the item file.

A reboot didn’t helped. Have someone an idea?

Question2: Is there a way to give individual Units (for example line2 _W and line3 _kWh)?

Protheus

I had the ordering problem too.
Changing this line:

<tr ng-repeat="item in itemsInGroup(config.item_groupid)">

to this line:

<tr ng-repeat="item in itemsInGroup(config.item_groupid) | orderBy:'name'">

fixed it for me

2 Likes

Ist es möglich das mir irgend jemand sagt wie ich eine Gruppe anlegen kann. ich bekomme es einfach nicht hin. Gibt es irgendwo eine Anleitung?

Danke für eine Antwort.

First of all, thank you very much for a great widget @martmiwp. I found it very useful in my OpenHAB installation to control numerous items in a small space.

I also needed some tweaks so that the widget is more usable. I’ve released the tweaks in a GitHub project that willl get versions of other widgets I’ve modified.

The project can be found: https://github.com/jannekalliola/openhab-widgets

Hello Michael,

maybe you can help me finding the right values to adjust in code to change this:
grafik
You can see the digits after the “.” is cut off and the units “W” are also cut.

Thanks

is there a way to custom change the sort order?I changed the order that i want in my items files but its not changing anything,i also restarted my system but its the same.I tried the

<tr ng-repeat="item in itemsInGroup(config.item_groupid) | orderBy:'name'">

it works but i dont want alphabetical order.

1 Like