thanks to these nice widgets
which I combined - or took as template - I came up with this widget for spotify.
I tried to be as close as possible to the Windows App in the layout of the controls.
Some changes had to be done (or I didnt know how to do them)* though
- volume control is below player control
- as I didn’t want to make to controls too small
- or too wide
- The current Spotify Binding unfortunately does not provide a Mute property.
- So I added a volume control next to the volume slider
- if someone knows how to
- save the last volume on press of the mute button,
- restore on next press
please let me know
- I used official spotify icons whereever I could find them but some icons I could not find in the spotify developer pages
- available devices
features to come (if I find a nice way how to put it in)
- support for playlists
- support for favorites
- mute control (see above)
- hoverover for the controls - to make them green
- playing with shuffle active
How to install
- enable the Spotify Binding
- make sure it works
- enable to following items in the Spotify Player Bridge
- Active Device Shuffle
- Media Control
- Repeat Mode
- Media Title
- Track Progress (ms)
- Track Duration (ms)
- Album Image
- Media Artist
- add the widget to your library
- add the icons to the html directory of your openHAB installation - in subfolder spotify.
I hope you like this widget.