Daikin BRP069C4x (FTXM35R Perferra) binding not working?

Hi all,
Just got my Daikin Perferra FTXM35R installed yesterday.
I can connect the binding/thing and it says connected (if I enter the FQDN or enable HTTPS it says offline or conn-error).
But it says at power that it is off, while it is on. Temp and humid is undeff.
Is the net BRP069C4x wifi supported?
If not, how can I add support or when will support be added?

Hi, I have the same issue. My other AC, a Daikin Stylish with a BRP069B4x is working and discovered fine.
If any testing or network sniffing is required, I’m happy to help.

Did some further investigation, it appears the C4x wifi unit is cloud only, so it doesn’t have a local API. Even though it has a webserver. If found some topics about it:

And somebody already wrote some proxy for it:

1 Like

I created a github issue about this: [daikin] Support Daikin BRP069C4x (cloud only) wifi modules · Issue #11032 · openhab/openhab-addons (github.com)

Great.

in the mean time I will upgrade my openhab to version 3 :wink: It is still 2.5.6, and probably the issue will not be solved on this version. :wink:

Ok, i am NOT a programmer…or lets say I am somewhere on kindergarden level of programming and therefore feel a bit ashamed to share code…

However: Based on Apollo77 daikin controller cloud - mentioned above i was able to extend his example file with some mqtt and wrote a small daikincloud2mqtt.js

Even I hope it does the trick for me (i recently installed 2 of the units) until we have a binding I would more consider it a draft and I dont think I have the skills to make it “properly”.

If you want to try:
It depends on node.js and you will have to install Apollo77 daikin cloud controler (see his instructions) and get the tokeset.json in the same directory where the script is and you need to install mqtt.js

How it works:
It basically takes the whole JSON replied from DaikinCloud and writes it to an MQTT server (see head of the script and modify to your needs).
It will also subscribe to the topics marked in the JSON as ‘settable’ with the topic “/set” and then send this data to DaikinCloud

example:
If the Data from DaikinCloud is published under:
/mqtt_baseTopic/deviceID/climateControl/temperatureControl//operationModes/auto/setpoints/roomTemperature/value
You can publish to:
/mqtt_baseTopic/deviceID/climateControl/temperatureControl//operationModes/auto/setpoints/roomTemperature/set
and the script will send it to DaikinCloud

It runs in an endless loop and will query DaikinCloud regularly (you can set the intervall at the bottom of the script) and for my purpose I start it through systemd.