It seems that Danalock V3 stopped working with last Openhab update. Now deleting, resetting and re include does not work. I tired to find out the reason.
As I saw Davalock V3 id’s are in the actual database:
Checking zwave:polycontrol_umv3btze_00_000: Manufacturer 010E, Type 0009, Id 0002, vMin 0.0.0, vMax 255.255.0
If I add things with textual configuaration in right ID it goes to online but channels are not working as security is false. It needs to recognized true during the pairing process. Is there any way to correct it?
I have all logs as I set up to trace level in the inclusion process if any additional data is necessary.
I think I know the problem. Danalock has Zwave lock including bluetooth and Danalock has universal Zwave modul. This one is the universal modul and I do not know why my original lock does not recognized. This is a newer product.
Symphtom was that thing was online but channels dissapeared after the update. Sounds strange I know. I use textual configuration for both items and things. Complete Openhab backup is saved before the update, so I have all old configuration files with all system data. But as I reset the lock I need to reconfigure. I thought that the reset and reconfiguration would solve as you suggest. So I did it but this version of Openhab does not recognize and connect the device secured. Sorry all channels gone.
I updated to: openHAB 3.1.0 Build #2366
I have deleted previous data from inbox, from user/zwave xml
Deleted data direct from controller with Z-Wave PC Controller 5.
I have tried 3 times. All the time device recogntion was ok.
But security is false.
I have saved the logs about the last inclusion. Files are attached.
There is one suspicious line in the log what might help:
Ultimately, this is the problem. If the device isn’t using security, or the secure inclusion / key exchange failed (which is the case), then the binding can’t communicate with the device. It must be securely included to work.
If secure inclusion fails, then you need to reset the device and reinclude it. It MUST be included using the binding - ie with the stick plugged into the PC.