HomeHabit Dashboard - Original thread

Garage door doesn’t seem to work quite right for me either…

Frame label=“Garage 1 {widget:garage-door}” {
Switch item=Garage01Button
Text item=Garage01Contact
}

I hit the widget to open the garage and it does open the garage. The widget flashes saying “closing” and just stays like that. I then can’t close the garage using the same widget.

I’ve left the original contact in my sitemap shown below. I have the 2 garages and gate open at the moment. The solid blue background is nice and prominent so would have been nice to replicate that.

@TommySharp what is your server version? did your other items updated at that time, right?
Also, what is the items config for those?

Hi,
I tried the camera widget today. I used the following configuration

Frame label="Cam {widget:camera,size:2x3}" {
            Image url="http://192.168.0.47:8080/shot.jpg" refresh=5000
        }

Unfortunately the image does not get refreshed (only when I swipe from top down).
Does anyone else experience this problem?

I noticed this too and switched to “image-widget”

Hi,

Issue reproduced also since previous version already, not refreshing images only when swiping down

Hi Igor,
Really excited to join the G+, could you approve my request?
Thanks

Hi @igor,

I have something strange with the new garage widget. This is my config:

Frame label=“Garagepoort {widget:garage-door}” {
Switch item=garage_poort
Text item=garage_open
}

The switch item is connected to the pushbutton that opens my garage. (on enable I have a rule that diables the switch after a second, so it mimics the push off the button if I do it manually)

The Text item is the sensor on the garage door. ON when open and OFF when closed.

The strange thing is, when I try to press the button, it tries to switch the contact, not the switch??

If I open the garage with my previous button, the state translates to open and closed, so that part is working.

Maybe I do not understand how the items need to be configured. If so, explain me a bit, so I can translate to my setup.
Or maybe a little bug in the new widget.

fyi, using openhab 2. Other widgets work perfectly!

Many thanks!!

Wouter

@Woutch found the bug, will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting.

Wow, very fast!

Was just online to report on your other question, but fixed already :thumbsup:

@1technophile @michaeljoos @Spaceman_Spiff
camera image refresh is fixed for the next release

Can you check the logs after you press the widget and see if any command has been sent?

Yes, it seems like server has it reversed since most bindings have it that way, as far as I know. This will be addressed soon, probably as config option. #167

[quote=“BeneKenobi, post:664, topic:3561, full:true”]Also it would be great if tapping the item while transitioning would send a STOP command and not a change in direction to stop the rollershutter at a certain level.
[/quote]
Are you using rollershutter item or switch/contact combination? Former should already send STOP command while in progress, is it not?

Here is what i got in the events.log: (i pressed both of my test-buttons twice - shouldn´t there be a up/down/stop command insted of absolute position?)

2016-08-14 09:02:21 - Rollo_KG_Buero received command 100
2016-08-14 09:02:22 - Rollo_KG_Buero received command 0
2016-08-14 09:02:23 - Rollo_KG_Buero received command 100
2016-08-14 09:02:24 - Rollo_KG_Buero received command 0

I also get this error in the openhab.log:

2016-08-14 09:02:18.064 [WARN ] [o.u.i.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot find page for id 'home'.
2016-08-14 09:08:13.691 [WARN ] [o.u.i.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot find page for id 'home'.

The top of my sitemap-file looks like that:

sitemap home label="Rotini"
{ 

I only have two sitemaps in openhab, one called “demo.sitemap” for openhab and one called “rotini.sitemap” for rotini.

EDIT:

Now i tested the rollershutter widget with another rollershutter item of my house - this is a lamella blind.

Now it is working, but i only get 100 and 0 - there is no stop command.

0/100 are valid roller-shutter commands so it shouldn’t matter, but in any case, in the next version those will be replaced with UP/DOWN.

sitemap id inside the file should match the file name, so I would guess that’s the reason for the error in logs.

After initial tap, do you see closing/opening state with stop button? If yes, when you tap on stop at that time - you don’t see STOP command sent in the logs?

I can see stop image on the widget, but there is no stop command sent. Only 100 and 0. If rollershutter is moving and I press button, it instantly changes direction.

Also state is not shown correctly. On closed shutters widget is showing “open”.

I think in some cases, 0/100 would be OK, maybe for lamella. I have to test, if lamella will stop at 0, if command up is sent or if not only lamella is opening and blind also opening.

Because there is only one up/down knx address but two absolute knx addresses. So if I press wall mounted switch with command up, lamella is not stopping on 0. It opens completely the whole blind. I can set absolute position for blind and lamella separately.

But i think it would be the better way, to use two widgets in my case, one for blinds and one for lamella angel only. Like dimmer widget for example.

Thanks!

Release 0.23
Release Notes

Experimental

• Announcements (voice announcement on item update)

New

• Inverted state support for all contact, switch or roller-shutter items (includes #167)

Fixes

• Image is not refreshing in Camera widget
• Various fixes for Garage Door and Window Blinds widgets

Notes
For voice announcement, postUpdate on a String item (specified in Settings in /rest/items/[name] format)

Announcements… Cool! I hope we can pick Scarlet Johansen as the voice :slight_smile:

Strange… With new rollershutter update:

Shutters are closed, displaying right now (inverted)

I press button with closed shutters and shutter starts moving up. I press second time, it stops. I press third time, shutter opens again.

So there is no change in direction.

Edit:
Shutter % changes only if I do manual update. After that, it seems that then direction changes. But if I press button before next update, it is not working.

Great work!
I also submitted my request to join at g+