HomeHabit Dashboard - Original thread

Request has been approved

Is there a Plan for porting this Great stuff to iOS?

Depending on the outcome of the beta period for Android app, but in general - yes, just not in the immediate future

1 Like

Release 0.20
Release Notes

Improvements

ā€¢ Support for ā€œtiltedā€ state in Window Sensor widget #159
ā€¢ Ability to filter new icons in Help - Icons

Fixes

ā€¢ Items are not loaded from OH2 in Tasker plugin #152
ā€¢ Other bug and crash fixes

Hello Igor,

First off all, super app for making dashboards! Im building my sitemap and Iā€™m implementing my phone location vs home location in the maps widget. Cool stuff, but Iā€™m missing the wiki page for this widget to see what is possible.

Iā€™m mainly traveling from east to west. And the widget is ā€œportraitā€. Like 1x2. So it zooms very far out. Are other sizes possible? Like 2x1?

Many thanks!
Wouter

Wouter, all sizes are supported by Map widget.

Ok, super simple, should have found that. :slight_smile:
Another question, I have added 2 markers to a map, is it possible to show a legend? They get different colors, but no way to see which marker is which item.

Maybe another request, I want to show a datetime in the dashboard. I take a text wirdget, but it shows the string as: 2016-08-02T13:56:49.931+0200
Is there a way to customise this? Or should I make string items and populate the with rules? But I see this more as a workaround.

I also saw that this is working with my.openhab.org Very nice!!!

Best regards,
Wouter

Release 0.21
Release Notes

New

ā€¢ Embedded pages in Room View widget

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to create a button for a harmony remote command? If so can you please post your code for the sitemap for it?

Iā€™m trying to setup some tasker task throug Rotini. But Iā€™m having problems using variables as command input. Using the %stepstoday variabel as command only sends the command %stepstoday, not the actual state of the variabel. Is this not supported in the tasker integration?

Yes, variables are not supported yet, but it is planned.
Edit: I will see if that can be added faster.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward for the integration :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a very nice feature to have all the items available in tasker through your app btw.

Curious what are you automating thought tasker and openhab, if you want to share? :slight_smile:

I would use that integration as well. Iā€™m sending battery status to OH to activate a switch in case Battery is drained and tablet should be charged.

1 Like

No problem.

1. Iā€™m using the AutoVoice addon to tasker which has ha nice GoogleNow integration for voice commands on my native language. So Dimmer values uses a variabel for all available settings.
  2. I wanted to make a step counter. So I setup some rules for this therefore the %stepstoday variable.
1 Like

Hi @igor,

I really like your app, one thing I miss though is the ability to group widgets together. Letā€™s say e.g. I want to combine a dimmer and a button widget - then in some cases, depending on the used device, they do not stick together as it was intended, so that using it becomes a bit difficult.

As you like some practical examples:
I use a dimmer and a button for my irrigation control. With the dimmer Iā€™m able to set the time and with the button I can start. so on my phone it works very good in 2 column mode but if i change to the orientation (4 columns) it is not usable anymore as Iā€™ve also a gauge group defined so that one dimmer will be next to that group and the rest of the widgets is then not proper aligned.

Another cool thing would be if you could add the option unit and icon to the dimmer widget so it can be used more universal e.g. as a time controller or a temp controller.

Keep up your good work and Iā€™m really hoping for an official release to support your work.

Thanks and best regards,
Marc.

Release 0.22
Release Notes

Experimental

ā€¢ Garage Door widget
ā€¢ Window Blinds widget

Improvements

ā€¢ Support for a state based on contact item in Switch widget
ā€¢ Variables replacement support in Tasker plugin (@Danonym1 enjoy)

Removed

ā€¢ Deprecated button-on and button-off widgets

Ā 

Ā 

Wow, that was fast. Thanks :slight_smile:
Will try to test later today.

Edit: Worked like a charm :slight_smile:

Looks great! But i think the open/closed state for Rollershutter items is inverted. Openhab shows as OPEN but Rotini shows CLOSED. Also it would be great if tapping the item while transitioning would send a STOP command and not a change in direction to stop the rollershutter at a certain level.

Rollershutter icon not working for meā€¦

I use knx rollershutter actors.

My configuration:

item:

Rollershutter Rollo_KG_Buero            "KG BĆ¼ro [%d %%]"                  (KG_Buero, Rollos, Rollos_Weihnachten, Rollos_1)          { knx="3/2/1, 3/1/1, 3/6/1+<3/3/1" }

sitemap:

Frame label="Rollo KG BĆ¼ro {widget:window-blinds}" {
     Text item=Rollo_KG_Buero
}
Frame label="Rollo KG BĆ¼ro {widget:window-blinds}" {
     Switch item=Rollo_KG_Buero
}

None of this 2 icons is working. The icon is changeing from 0% to 100% when i press it, but rollershutter isnĀ“t moving.