EnOcean binding does not work

Hey,

i want to add my EnOcean-Switch (PTM215) to OH2 (with USB 300). So i follow the wiki and add the items:

Switch Button01top    "Switch left top"     <wallswitch> { enocean="{id=FE:FA:E7:27, eep=F6:02:01, channel=A, parameter=O}" }
Switch Button01bottom "Switch left bottom"  <wallswitch> { enocean="{id=FE:FA:E7:27, eep=F6:02:01, channel=A, parameter=I}" }
Switch Button02top    "Switch right top"    <wallswitch> { enocean="{id=FE:FA:E7:27, eep=F6:02:01, channel=B, parameter=O}" }
Switch Button02bottom "Switch right bottom" <wallswitch> { enocean="{id=FE:FA:E7:27, eep=F6:02:01, channel=B, parameter=I}" }

Configure the port in services/enocean.cfg

serialPort=/dev/ttyUSB0

And it seens to be worked as well…

Blockquo[INFO ] [.enocean.internal.bus.EnoceanBinding] - Connecting to Enocean [serialPort='/dev/ttyUSB0' ].te

But it dont!

I pressed a button on the Switch and nothing happens. Also nothing in the logfile. With EnOceanSpy every press is shown up.

The “funny”-thing. I stopped the OH2 service and get one of these errors for each press on my switch:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at org.openhab.core.events.EventPublisherDelegate.postUpdate(EventPublisherDelegate.java:66) [210:org.openhab.core.compat1x:2.2.0]
        at org.openhab.binding.enocean.internal.profiles.StandardProfile.valueChanged(StandardProfile.java:81) [209:org.openhab.binding.enocean:1.11.0]
        at org.openhab.binding.enocean.internal.bus.EnoceanBinding.valueChanged(EnoceanBinding.java:298) [209:org.openhab.binding.enocean:1.11.0]
        at org.opencean.core.ParameterChangeNotifier.receivePacket(ParameterChangeNotifier.java:47) [209:org.openhab.binding.enocean:1.11.0]
        at org.opencean.core.ESP3Host.notifyReceivers(ESP3Host.java:52) [209:org.openhab.binding.enocean:1.11.0]
        at org.opencean.core.ESP3Host.run(ESP3Host.java:73) [209:org.openhab.binding.enocean:1.11.0]

Any ideas ? :slight_smile:

Lukas

Hi @Schluggi,

I implemented a new openHab2 Enocean binding. The discussion about it can be found here.
This binding is not feature complete yet. However the main features (auto discovery, rocker switches etc.) work very well. Maybe you give it a try.