Examples of HABPanel Solutions

Thanks.

How do you change the background color of the icons? or are they custom icons? css? When I use the widgets they display as white?

Regards

Hi Garrett,
I use the icons from the german “knx-user-forum”. You find the files here:

I did not use css, but hard coded color :confused: not the best way, but the easiest one for the moment.
You can do that for all icons at once e.g. with Notepad++ by replacing all #FFFFFF by #FF9C27 in all files.

1 Like

Ah… ok thanks.

The weather graph, is that a iframe from a website or are you generating that with the weather plugin?

Hi Chris,
I described that here:

If you have further questions, I suggest we continue there.

@der_optimist

Hello,

I was trying your widget but the only thing I get is an trashcan. I’ve copied your items and rules. And I’ve imported your widget.
But it wil not display the date’s.
I have a google calendar for trash displaying on a other widget. And changed the calendarname.
Could you help me with this?

Hi Jeroen,
the widget is checkig the name of the trash date. Maybe you use other names than “Restmuell”, “Biomuell”…
Could you e.g. tell me what’s the value of the item ‘Abfall_1_Art’ at the moment in your system?
The widget was never designed to be “public”, now I see that it would be much better to set these names in the widget config… Maybe I will change that when I have some time. For the moment you have to change these names in the widget code (find + replace)

Has no value

OK, then that’s the reason why wou don’t see anything in the widget.
So the question ist, why does it have no value. Do you get an error from the “Abfalltermine sortieren” rule?
This rule should sort the trash dates and post the value to some items, among them “Abfall_1_Art”.

So I checked my log files and I don’t see any error on the rule. Ik have another item which is from the same calendar and this one works.

Hi Jeroen,
looks like there’s something wrong in your items definition. As this is a very specific problem in your setup, I suggest to discuss this via PN.

I’m new to openHAB, this is what I have so far. Just informational right now, still a work in progress.

Greg

2 Likes

Hmm! That was very cool (23-inch touchscreen in the kitchen), and certainly something to think about when remodeling the kitchen!

My current (never-ending) WIP

Home Screen

System Information screen

I keep coming back and tweaking various screens on it as it grows and matures. Need to make some more custom widgets to make it look better.

I use this thread as insperation

1 Like

What size screen do you have to display this?

It’s on a 10 inch tablet I bought of Amazon for £50. It’s on a hidden wall mount.

I have a couple of old iPad 1 devices, but I can’t seem to find any in-wall mounts for them. Any advice where to look?

What screen resolution does your cheap 10" tablet have?

The screenshot resolution is nearly 4K ???

Did you tweak the resolution or dpi of your tablet?

Velcro, simple. Keeps it flush. I don’t like the mounts. I want them flat.

I used a wireless charger receiver (banggood!) to charge it so no wires visible