FHEM to OpenHab - 433CUL & 868MHz & Tradfri Issues

Yes Switch

Regarding the log I’m a bit lost at the moment. If I’m not completely mistaken there should be readings in the log now (I’m checking at my system as well and am getting nothing).

I used to get errors before, but after adjusting the serial:/
 it is gone.

As for the previous “Cannot retrieve” gone after changing to “Switch”.

Also, I accidentally set log:set DEBUG (for all).
I cannot turn it off.

I tried log:set DEFAULT but it didn’t work.
Thanks.

Use
log:set WARN
in order to set all back to WARN. That might take a while since a global DEBUG puts stress on your system!

I tried typing the whole string since according to the FHEM syntax (from the same page you sent me):
Die selbst lernenden neue GerÀte definiert man in FHEM so:

define <name> IT <26-Bit Adresse> <1-Bit Gruppen Bit> <4-Bit GerÀt>
Dabei kann man die 26-Bit Adresse frei wĂ€hlen, so dass Kollisionen mit Nachbarn sehr unwahrscheinlich werden. Einen GRR-3500 der ĂŒber einen CUL gesteuert werden soll definiert man z.B. so

define sw_it_outdoor IT 01010101010101010101010101 0 0000
attr myITSwitch IODev CUL_0
attr myITSwitch model itswitch

That is similar to the “binding I had in fhem”:
define socket5_switch IT 01011011001000001011100010 0 0000

So I put that as:

Switch Funkstecker1 “Funkstecker IT Test1” (Test1) { culintertechno=“type=raw;address=01011011001000001011100010 0 0000;commandOn=010010;commandOff=000010” }

Not sure if the commandOn and commandOff section is needed or correct
 :confused:

I have the remote contro so do you know how might i catch the signals instead?

Receiving the signals “should” be possible if you are using a 433mhz CUL. Since I’m using a 866 I can’the tell.
However the problem regarding no log entrys is to overcome first.
Without a confirmation from the log, you can’take be sure that the stick is really used.

I also have an 868Mhz CUL.

Let’s focus ont he 433MHz - you said you also do not get any log entries.
So what is really expected?

Thanks.

If you are using the 866 for intertechno, you can’t recieve anything, since the firmware of the stick only goes to the “slowRF” for sending.
I pretty sure that there were log-entries brfore the updarte to OH 2.2, I’m trying to find out (although that is not the only task ATM). I’ll be back on that!
In the meantime, could you check if you see any log-entry while OH starts regarding CUL? An entry like: “CUL config is NULL, doing nothing” is actualy a GOOD indication!

Found my mistake!
The required bundle for logging is another one, use:

log:set DEBUG org.openhab.io.transport.cul

now I get messages like:
11:19:39.365 [DEBUG] [sport.cul.internal.AbstractCULHandler] - Received raw message from CUL: is000FFFF0FFF0
11:19:39.425 [DEBUG] [sport.cul.internal.AbstractCULHandler] - Requesting credit report
11:19:39.498 [DEBUG] [sport.cul.internal.AbstractCULHandler] - Received raw message from CUL: 21 900
11:19:39.555 [DEBUG] [sport.cul.internal.AbstractCULHandler] - credit10ms = 900
11:19:39.625 [DEBUG] [sport.cul.internal.AbstractCULHandler] - Received raw message from CUL: 21 900
11:19:39.682 [DEBUG] [sport.cul.internal.AbstractCULHandler] - credit10ms = 900

[EDIT] Do you get messages like that when trying to switch one of your sockets?

So, the items I made are not visible in PaperUI, so I use habmin to open the sitemap I made.

When I load the sitemap I get:
Errors like these:

15:55:20.179 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Switch
15:55:20.185 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Date' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text
15:55:20.189 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Date' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text
15:55:20.194 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text
15:55:20.200 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Lights' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Switch
15:55:20.204 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'Lights' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Switch
15:55:20.209 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Switch
15:55:20.214 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'LR_Temperature' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text
15:55:20.218 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item 'LR_Temperature' for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text
15:55:20.222 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text
15:55:20.237 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Text

Nothing else.

Why are you using habmin to open a sitemap, a browser should do!
I’m not using habmin at all, and I do suspect those errors will not show when using a browser
PaperUI wI’ll show iterms only when Simple-Mode is OFF.
.However the PaperUI is only an Administration UI and it is not meant to control your smarthome.

Maybe I am too dumb but how do I open a sitemap from the browser?

_default is the stuff that PaperUI made - which I want to keep since it has all the “working stuff”.
How to load home.sitemap ?

Thanks.

I now set the sitemap to refer to home.sitemap by default.

I get this “info” instead:
16:10:09.477 [INFO ] [thome.io.rest.core.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at ‘items/Funkstecker1’ for the unknown item ‘Funkstecker1’.
16:10:10.364 [INFO ] [thome.io.rest.core.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at ‘items/Funkstecker1’ for the unknown item ‘Funkstecker1’.

Ip-of-your-OHsystem:8080
That should show a dashboard where you can select an installed UI (hopefully you have selected a packet containing one).

I simplified my sitemap and items and get this in my log:

16:16:11.566 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent    ] - Item 'Funkstecker1' received command OFF
16:16:11.583 [ERROR] [e.internal.WriterInterceptorExecutor] - MessageBodyWriter not found for media type=text/event-stream, type=class org.glassfish.jersey.media.sse.OutboundEvent, genericType=class org.glassfish.jersey.media.sse.OutboundEvent.
16:16:11.588 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Funkstecker1 changed from ON to OFF
16:16:16.169 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent    ] - Item 'Funkstecker1' received command ON
16:16:16.192 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Funkstecker1 changed from OFF to ON

Sitemap:
sitemap home label=“Demo”

{
   Frame label="Demo"
       {
         Switch item=Funkstecker1 label="Trial"
    }

}

Items:
Switch Funkstecker1 "Funkstecker IT Test1" (Test1) { culintertechno="type=raw;address=01011011001000001011100010 0 0000;commandOn=010010;commandOff=000010" }

MessageBodyWriter not found for media type=text/event-stream, type=class org.glassfish.jersey.media.sse.OutboundEvent, genericType=class org.glassfish.jersey.media.sse.OutboundEvent.

CUL messages
 :confused:

I still wonder if AbstractCULHandler is right.

I think 868MHz CUL is handled by Max!CUL and 433 by intertechno or are both sub-handled by a built in handler?

The CUL-STICK which you configure to be used by the Intertechno binding (in the .cfg ) is going to be used. It doesn’the matter if it is a 433 or 866 version, both would work.
I guess for the MAX-CUL binding it is the same.
The logs I posted refer to a switch that is bound to my 866 CUL-STICK that is performing an action.