Fibaro Door Window contact FGK-10x

With an apt-get install the xml files are in:

/var/lib/openhab/zwave

Sorry for the slow response - Iā€™ve now updated your access.

Cheers
Chris

Hi

many thx

Hi,

I uploaded the xml and fillied in the parameters from the manual. Regarding the associations, there are only headlines in the manual. Please check my work and let me know how we go one.

regardly

Peter

Hi Chris,

any news ā€¦ please give me a short status of the review of my inputs

thx

Peter

This was added to the binding a week ago so Iā€™m surprised itā€™s not working. Can you provide a log and Iā€™ll take a look.

Cheers
Chris

Hi,
I didnā€™t get any info about it, what do I have to do ā€¦ using a new binding?

Thx

Yes - you need to update the binding to the latest version. This is always required for database updates.

Chris

I have also got four new Fibaro Door/Windows contacts. An I am facing the same problem as above. I have already updated my ZWave binding to the latest snapshot build 8from yesterday. So I am wondering if I have to be on OH2 for things to work proberly?

Currently I am running 1.8.3 (Z-wave binding is from 19/7-2016).
I have done the complete inclusion process after updating ZWave binding.
The log file tells me that the product is unkown:

2016-07-20 18:49:53.759 DEBUG o.o.b.z.i.c.ZWaveConfiguration[:288]- NODE 27: No database entry: Fibaro System [ID:1001,Type:701]

This message shows up in the log all the time, so it seems that the binding tries to figure things out (with no luck).

Will it first work when I upgrade to OH2???

This isnā€™t currently included in the OH1 binding - itā€™s only currently in the OH2 binding. It can of course be added to OH1 if needed.

I think will give OH2 a try. This actually means that I will have to use OH2 as my main OH instance ā€¦
Right now I am using a combination of OH1 and OH2, where I synchronizing the two instances with MQTT. What i have seen so far in OH2 is actually quite promising. Only thing I am waiting for is JSR223 supportā€¦
:slight_smile:

Thanks for your quick reply!

I can confiorm it is recognised in OH2.

But where is the inclusion button gone?

I found the include button :slight_smile:

Thanks Chris, I finally managed to work on it again and now it is correctly detected by the binding.
However, no info seems to come from it while moving the magnet.
I also cannot find the relevant node.xml file that shouldā€™ve been generated.
Any clue about this?

I just spent a few hours trying to troubleshoot this before ending up in here (I know basics of OH but new to Z-Wave and HABmin). I have the same problem: FGK v. 3.2, OH doesnā€™t report magnet movement, no configuration in HABmin etc. Just to confirm: This should now work with OH2? Iā€™m running OH1, should I just move to OH2? How do I download the latest snapshot of the binding? Here (canā€™t figure out where to click next)? Sorry for all the questions, Iā€™m still a bit confused about all this.

The first thing to check is that the associations are configured correctly. If thereā€™s no associations configured then the reporting wonā€™t work.

Maybe the initialisation isnā€™t complete? If initialisation is completed, the nodeX.xml should be in the /etc/zwave folder. In HABmin, it should show the initialisation stage - if itā€™s not complete, then this might also explain why the reporting isnā€™t working as part of the initialisation should be to configure the relevant associations (assuming this is configured in the database).

Use this link.

Thanks, I installed version 1.9.0 to my OH1 installation and now I can see the config params and association groups titles, but no information under them. Clicking refresh wonā€™t help. When clicking ā€œrefreshā€ for association groups, I get this in the log:

[ERROR] [.z.i.config.ZWaveConfiguration] - NODE 4: Error in doAction - no database found

No other messages related to this.

Ok - maybe you have a different device. Please can you provide the device information from HABmin - ie what does HABmin show?

Heres a screenshot of the interface: