Fibaro Roller Shutter FGRM-222 with Venetian Blinds - Lamellas Position

No - as said above, the changes yesterday were mainly to support issues relating to configuration changes, and the protection command class has not been added.

ok, as I said I have to learn a lot.
How can I recognize a new snapshot or build version added to Protection Mode?

You can monitor this issue -:

thanks

I don’t think you’re talking about the same thing.
@Didschu wants to disable the local switch. You can do so by setting zwave parameter #1 to “2”.
I don’t think that’s related to the PROTECTION class. Just unfortunately for the time being, the device database definition does not know about that parameter 1. It now does as I have extended the database entry so he needs to install a binding version to include that database update.

No - if this is about configuring a parameter, then it’s not related. However, I also have not done a database update for a few days (I plan to do one tonight) so the update yesterday will not include any recent changes there.

FWIW latest snapshots 1383-1386 are pretty messed up and Kai is busy rolling back so possibly no good point in time to jump into.

Hello,

I know that I’m really annoying, but I just do not want to go wrong. How do I recognize that a new snapshot version is available and the setting important to me has been added?

Many Thanks

There has been a database update, so I think it should now be included.

Oh, big thanks!!!
Can you tell me if it is enough to update only the Zwave Snapshot? Or do I have to go completely on Openhab 2.4.0?

If you are on the snapshot version, then you just need to update to the latest binding.

No, currently I use the stable 2.3.0

Then it will likely be easiest to update to OH 2.4. In theory it’s possible to just update the binding, but it is not so simple to do.

Please see the following for updating the binding -:

@chris:
any progress?
Just let me know if you need some to test your latest build

@chris
Any progress on this issue?

hey that wont work for me.
I send
sendCommand(EG_Raffstore_TerrasseR_shutter,99)
sendCommand(EG_Raffstore_TerrasseR_lamelle,60)

also tried to first set lamella etc but it always result it is going to down and stays completely closed and not tilting the lamella to 60
If I only send the command for lamella as single command it does tilt to 60
whats your parameter 13 set to?

best

“only in case of the main controller operation”

@mstormi
same for me
and you can fire two sendcommands in the same rule and it will tilt the lamella after moving to final position?

edit
just to be sure I have no general type issue
I use blind control defined as rollershutter and lamella position as dimmer …?

param 10: venetian + positioning and param 3: i tried both both zwave and fibar (no difference)

edit2:
setting shutter to 100 and 99 resulted in lamellas to be fully closed
shutter(90) … works

works not
sendCommand(EG_Raffstore_TerrasseR_shutter,99)

works
sendCommand(EG_Raffstore_TerrasseR_shutter,90)
no clue why

1 Like

Have you tried to recalibrate ?

yes freshly calibrated.
something like 95 works
100,99 wont work. no big deal. but maybe this helps somebody finding this in the future.

1 Like