Fibaro Roller Shutter FGRM-222 with Venetian Blinds - Lamellas Position

Is ther any way to reinizialize the devices in OH1 without excluding/including them? My Fibaros are not physically accessible at the moment.

Usually you would need to triple-press the button. Do you have switches attached to your Fibaros? Triple-click or -switch might work, too. See manual.
But software-only ? Not sure, maybe @chris has another idea.

Can someone provide me a debug logfile showing the commands/responses for the FGRM-222 please - maybe @mstormi - I think you have this working on OH1 right?

Iā€™ve uploaded this to https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/issues/299.
Let me know when you need anything else.

Thanks.

Iā€™m running openhab2 and i have several roller shutters at home. Let me know if i can assist.

Hello mheiss,
if you are using Fibaro roller shutter 222 in combination with openhab2 please
add an example of the Items-definition and the command-rule.
That would be very helpful for our discussion.
Thank you.

Joe

Item definition:

Rollershutter LivingRoom_RollerShutter_Left_Blinds "Wohnzimmer Raffstore Links" (gRollerShutterLivingRoom) { 
    channel="zwave:device:raspLi:node9:blinds_control"
}
Switch LivingRoom_RollerShutter_Left_Switch "Wohnzimmer Raffstore Links" (gRollerShutterLivingRoom) {  
    channel="zwave:device:raspLi:node9:switch_binary"
}

Sitemap:

Text label="Raffstore Couch Links" {
    Default item=LivingRoom_RollerShutter_Left_Blinds
    Default item=LivingRoom_RollerShutter_Left_Switch
    Slider item=LivingRoom_RollerShutter_Left_Blinds
}
1 Like

Just wanted to know if there has been any progress :wink:

@chris is there a timeline related to this feature? Appreciate your response.

I started to code this up in the development branch - I doubt I will add it to the current binding though. I need to remind myself where I got to with it - I think it is partly tested with test cases based on the logs I received but it needs a converter adding. Iā€™ll try and remind myself whatā€™s left to do this week and see if itā€™s possible to get this into the development branch in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Hello @chris
Do you have any updates on this issue? Would be nice to see my blinds/lammellas working again with OH2

Sorry - I didnā€™t progress this but Iā€™ll try and take a look over the weekend and see if it can be incorporated into the dev branch reasonably easily.

Registering my interest here, thanks for all of the efforts so far - OH2 installed mainly to control my Fibaro roller shutter modules, so far so good but Lamella positioning would be the icing on the cake.

Thanks @chris.
Just migrating my OH1 config and now Iā€™m wondering how lamella tilt control is supposed to be setup in OH2 - will there be another channel ? Currently, FGRM devices only feature a ā€˜blinds_controlā€™ channel, but that one is bound to the rollershutter item, we need another one for lamella tilt, multilevel or dimmer type.

The Fibaro additions arenā€™t currently supported in OH2 - Iā€™ve coded it up, but not yet added it. I had planned to do it this weekend, but it will be next weekend now I think.

1 Like

@chris
Hello Chris
Would be great to have this feature soon in dev and later master branch.

@chris
+1 for having Venetian Blinds support with Fibaro Roller Shutter on OH2

Is there any progress on this issue?

@chris any news? :slight_smile: