- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPi2B
- OS: [openHABian v1.5 based on Debian Buster supports RPi4]
- Java Runtime Environment: default
- openHAB version: latest stable
- Issue of the topic:
Hi, after some problems with my old openhabian installation I decided to format my SD card and install the latest stable version of openhabian again. Therefore I did the following:
- I downloaded the latest openhabian image “openhabian-pi-raspbian-201908050414-gitca0976f-crc6a66b5a1.img” from [https://github.com/openhab/openhabian/releases]
- Flashed it on my SD card using Etcher
- Inserted my SD card into my RPi and run the installation process. (no error messages occurred)
- I am able to access the dashboard via openhab:8080
So far so good.
Here is my problem: On linux terminal I am asked to login to openhab. The message reads as follows:
"Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 openhab tty1
I enter openhabian:openhabian but access is denied (says “login incorrect”). I tried several combinations (see also https://community.openhab.org/t/solved-default-username-and-default-password/25156) but without success.
I did the whole installation process before and have never encountered any problems trying to log in. Any ideas whats I am doing wrong?
Many thanks, Thomas