FOSDEM 4 & 5 February 2023

Thanks to the openHAB Foundation, openHAB will have a booth at FOSDEM in Brussels this year.
At the moment I don’t have the right booth number, but if you are around, come by and join our inspiring community spirit.

4 Likes

So cool :slight_smile: please take tons of pictures and share them with the community later :slight_smile: and whatever presentation there is of course :smiley:

1 Like

Here some first impressions from today:

2 Likes

Looking good! Nice little demo setup there. Mind me asking for a “video tour” of it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The recording of my talk has already been published: FOSDEM 2023 - 4 Years of Energy Management with openHAB

7 Likes

Mine’s there, too, available as an attachment at FOSDEM 2023 - Challenges in Home Energy Management in full size as the broadcasted talk unfortunately got cut at the end.

And @kai we should have synchronized a little better… my EMS actually does a lot of your stuff like
auto-postpone washing machine runs and control EV chargers (wallboxes) to only charge with surplus power.
Yes it’s commercial but maybe nonetheless worth mentioning, the demo is there for free download.

4 Likes

Photos?

I hardly had time to breath and every time I looked up / around, everyone looked like they were in the same situation.

Anyone else take any pictures?

(Please, none of me :laughing: I look too tired)

Which unit?

The big one or the small one?

2 Likes

I’ll contain myself and only of the small one… :slight_smile:

1 Like

here we go with more impressions …

FOSDEM 2023

the crew

brussels

belgian beer

Creative Commons License
FOSDEM 2023 by Stephan Luckow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

5 Likes