Garbage Collection

Hi @Fabian1,
I am also using this widget (@DrRSatzteil thanks for this one :slight_smile:).

As @DrRSatzteil already stated, you need the Items holding the dates for the different garbage types. E.g. the dates can be fed by the iCalendar binding.

In my instance I fetch the garbage dates from our local garbace collection company via an ics link and the iCalendar binding:

The Channels of the iCalendar Things are linked to various Items used in the widget:

(list not complete)

These Item names you have to add to the configuration of the widget. Maybe this is a bit different if you are not familiar with widgets using “widget expressions” instead of simply providing an item selector.

In my case this looks then like:
Footer

='Nächste Abholung: ' + ((dayjs(items.MuellkalenderEintragsfilter_Result_0_Begin.state).diff(dayjs().startOf("day"), "days")) == 0 ? "Heute" : (dayjs(items.MuellkalenderEintragsfilter_Result_0_Begin.state).diff(dayjs().startOf("day"), "days")) == 1 ? "Morgen" : "In " + (dayjs(items.MuellkalenderEintragsfilter_Result_0_Begin.state).diff(dayjs().startOf("day"), "days")) + " Tagen")

Date Items

"Restmüll","black","f7:trash","Muellkalender_Restmuell_Ergebnisstart"|"Bioenergietonne","teal","f7:trash","Muellkalender_Bioenergietonne_Ergebnisstart"|"Verpackungstonne","yellow","f7:trash","Muellkalender_Verpackungstonne_Ergebnisstart"|"Altpapier","blue","f7:trash","Muellkalender_Altpapier_Ergebnisstart"

In the end this looks like:

Regards
Jonathan

1 Like

Thanks for that great widget!

What colours are available in this? Our compost bin is brown, but if I’d put in brown it’ll come out as red?

As far as I know you can use any of the f7 colour themes:

Unfortunately there aren’t too many options there.

1 Like

For anyone who don’t want to handle this, via CalDav and intern calendar. I started a platform to fetch garbage information and provide a simple API: müll.io (German only currently) Feedback is welcome, and I can add more providers, if someone need a special provider.

Thanks for sharing, looks interesting. However my address is not covered yet. The local provider is https://www.bonnorange.de/.

That’s awesome, I will have to check later if Berlin BSR and Berlin Alba are already on it.

Added Bonn a few seconds ago. Have fun.

Great, thanks! :blush: