Gardena Binding: Various problems / errors

Thanks a lot @gerrieg and @Jagohu and all others for the work done.

Dear all,

also for me it seems to solve the issue with the valves - Thanks a lot. But unfortunately now my Husqvarna automower is gone :frowning: So what’s wrong with me, or at least with my setup?

Any ideas?

BR,

Peter

I have upgraded to openHAB 2.5.5-1 today.

Unfortunately the described problem remains. I have deleted all items and uninstalled the binding, cleared the cache, restarted openHAB, installed the binding again and created the account as thing again.

The watering computer and sensor were auto discovered.

I again get these warnings:

2020-05-18 21:09:57.905 [WARN ] [internal.handler.GardenaThingHandler] - Channel 'gardena:watering_computer:60da5fa7:44534af9-eab7-469a-98b9-e2cb167fe3c7:outlet#valve_open' cannot be updated as device does not contain property 'outlet:valve_open'
2020-05-18 21:09:57.911 [WARN ] [internal.handler.GardenaThingHandler] - Channel 'gardena:watering_computer:60da5fa7:44534af9-eab7-469a-98b9-e2cb167fe3c7:outlet#manual_override' cannot be updated as device does not contain property 'outlet:manual_override'
2020-05-18 21:09:57.915 [WARN ] [internal.handler.GardenaThingHandler] - Channel 'gardena:watering_computer:60da5fa7:44534af9-eab7-469a-98b9-e2cb167fe3c7:outlet#button_manual_override_time' cannot be updated as device does not contain property 'outlet:button_manual_override_time'
2020-05-18 21:09:57.920 [WARN ] [internal.handler.GardenaThingHandler] - Channel 'gardena:watering_computer:60da5fa7:44534af9-eab7-469a-98b9-e2cb167fe3c7:ambient_temperature#frost_warning' cannot be updated as device does not contain property 'ambient_temperature:frost_warning'

What am I doing wrong?

the new binding will not be incorporated in openHAB 2, but in openHAB 3. The reason is its completely different approach described in Gardena Binding: Various problems / errors

I had no problems receiving the current data until this afternoon. After a restart of openHAB (2.5.4.1 now updated to 2.5.5.1) I get the following errors:

2020-05-23 20:52:52.201 [WARN ] [ng.gardena.internal.GardenaSmartImpl] - Error 429 null

org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.exception.GardenaException: Error 429 null

at org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.GardenaSmartImpl.executeRequest(GardenaSmartImpl.java:203) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.GardenaSmartImpl.verifyToken(GardenaSmartImpl.java:221) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.GardenaSmartImpl.start(GardenaSmartImpl.java:109) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.GardenaSmartImpl.init(GardenaSmartImpl.java:94) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.handler.GardenaAccountHandler.lambda$0(GardenaAccountHandler.java:82) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_242]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_242]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_242]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:1.8.0_242]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_242]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_242]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]

Caused by: org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.exception.GardenaException: Error 429 null

at org.openhab.binding.gardena.internal.GardenaSmartImpl.executeRequest(GardenaSmartImpl.java:195) ~[?:?]

... 11 more

It is not possible to login to the Husqvarna Developer page to check the API. Maybe this is the reason?!
Also the Gardena Smart App refuses the login

Any idea?
Thanks

Too many wrong registrations. Problem was mine. I solved it.

And what is the solution for the 429 error?

Hey Thomas. These channels are not supported with new binding. frost_warning is no more available.

have a look at the readme: https://github.com/gerrieg/openhab2-addons/blob/gardena/bundles/org.openhab.binding.gardena/README.md

// smart Water Control
String  WC_Valve_Activity                 "Valve Activity" { channel="gardena:water_control:home:myWateringComputer:valve#activity" }
Number  WC_Valve_Duration                 "Last Watering Duration [%d min]" { channel="gardena:water_control:home:myWateringComputer:valve#duration" }

Number  WC_Valve_cmd_Duration             "Command Duration [%d min]" { channel="gardena:water_control:home:myWateringComputer:valve_commands#commandDuration" }
Switch  WC_Valve_cmd_OpenWithDuration     "Watering Timer [%d min]" { channel="gardena:water_control:home:myWateringComputer:valve_commands#start_seconds_to_override" }
Switch  WC_Valve_cmd_CloseValve           "Stop Switch" { channel="gardena:water_control:home:myWateringComputer:valve_commands#stop_until_next_task" }

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.