No no, that’s not the issue. I’m well aware where the html folder is on my PI and the files have been correctly placed there.
I meanwhile found the issue and have been able to fix it. Don’t ask me why or how, but it was related to the HabPanel storage configuration. I use the configuration which is saved on the server (so no local storage).
- I first tried the widget on a different client with the server configuration. That didn’t work.
- I then switched to local storage (which was empty as it was a different client), and then it the widget worked!
- I then used my own pc again on server configuration, which again didn’t work
- I then switched my own pc to local configuration, which was not empty yet. I deleted the local storage configuration and cleared the cache from my browser. Then tried the widget again from the local configuration and it worked
- Then finally switched again to server configuration and now it worked
–> So basically, as far as I could tell, there was an existing local configuration on my PC which seemed to cause a conflict.
@danielwalters86 : You should try this yourself: go to local configuration, clear it completely (including wiping all the cache), and then switch to server configuration again.