HomeHabit Dashboard - Original thread

I would like to test it also, but G+ says I need an invitation to the group…

@Maniac Yes, can you request an invite? I can approve it then

Hmm, I can’t find a way to request an invite. It only shows the community with the attribute “private”.

You need to join the community first. Once accepted, then you can request access to beta program via Google play.

Usually I know the process (I’m an Android developer myself), but I neither can’t find a way to join the community, nor to request an invite. Don’t know if it’s me or G+ or the settings of the community?

My mistake after all. Had been meddling with community settings and disabled invite requests :unamused:
Try to request here: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/110989367727284827143
(it might take some time to propagate the changes)

Works like a charm now, request sent. Thank you.

Approved

Sorry, I didn’t realise :blush:

Release: 0.1 (6)

• New Advanced Map widget (supports zoom and traffic overlay)
  • Fixing number of bugs and crashes

Release: 0.1 (7)

• New Temperature widget
1 Like

Release 0.1 (8)

Bug fixes:

• an issue that could cause never loading image in Image widget with small refresh interval
  • widget views could show stale state if an update happened when widget view wasn’t live (in foreground)

Hi,
Can you please invite me for a tester to?

Thanks

I can’t install the app on any of my devices… can you make it compatible with older android versions?

1 Like

For now, only Android 5.0+ versions are supported. Older versions down to 4.1 will be supported at later stages of beta.

Thanks for putting this together.

I’m trying to test the beta, but after setting up my local connection string, there aren’t any devices shown. I am using authentication, and my login contains special characters. I’m wondering if this might be part of the cause?

Hello @igor
I requested via Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents
What i have to do next to install app?
Regards
Tomek

@Tomek Check out pinned post in the community. It has the steps to install and some configuration samples.

But I didn’t get any confirmation . I send request but nothing happened… Should I get something ?

Oh, I think there should be confirmation. What’s the name on G+ profile?