Homematic-Binding does not update CONTROL_MODE of HM-CC-RT-DN

Hi there!

I have an HM-CC-RT-DN configured in my *.items files that does not receive any updates to the CONTROL_MODE-Item anymore despite the mode being updated. This device is paired to a window switch receiver and the CCU (actually a Homegear instance). First, the item definition:

Switch heizung_schlafzimmer_CONTROL_MODE "Heizung Schlafzimmer: Aktueller Modus [%s]" (save_in_db) {channel="homematic:HG-HM-CC-RT-DN:0b04776e:MEQ0791182:4#CONTROL_MODE" }
(... many more items omitted actually ...)

The control mode of the device is set correctly until one point where you can see this in the log file (in that order!):

14:28:15.589 [WARN ] [b.core.events.EventPublisherDelegate] - given new state is NULL, couldn't post update for 'heizung_schlafzimmer_CONTROL_MODE'
(... some lines omitted ...)
14:28:15.644 [DEBUG] [ternal.communicator.HomematicGateway] - Received new (Integer) value '0' for 'MEQ0791182:4#CONTROL_MODE' from gateway with id '0b04776e'

Value 0 should actually map to “AUTO-MODE”, I don’t know why the new state is recognized as NULL. Since then I have set my device to manual mode which has been recognized by the binding like seconds later, but it has not been written to the item.

After I have restarted OpenHAB I also got log lines indicating that the binding knows the correct state, but there is no log line indicating that the item has been changed.

15:07:32.129 [DEBUG] [ternal.communicator.HomematicGateway] - Received new (Integer) value '1' for 'MEQ0791182:4#CONTROL_MODE' from gateway with id '0b04776e'

Item-Output on the console (just after waiting a few minutes):

openhab> smarthome:status heizung_schlafzimmer_CONTROL_MODE
NULL

I am running the snapshot build #663. Does anybody know what’s wrong here?

Edit: There seems to be a similar issue with the wall-mounted by another user, though that works for me.

Problem has been solved, see: OH2 & Homematic: No "CONTROL_MODE" data from HM-TC-IT-WM-W-EU