According to the current binding parameter settings, parameter 2 can disable the light from auto control. I dont believe this is the same for this version of the device. When I set this param to zero, it gets reset back to 50 and doesn’t work as described.
It looks like we need to create a new device for this in the database since this version has more parameters than the older one which (according to the doc attached to the database) only has 4 parameters.
If you provide the XML that OH created for your device, I’ll create the initial entry and copy over the old parameters - it would then be appreciated if you can take a look over the new entry to make sure everything is correct, and add the new parameters?
Please can you take a look over this and update anything that needs updating for the newer device. If you don’t have an account, please create one and let me know your user id so I can give you edit access.
Thanks Chris … yes 'm running 3.2.0.M4 and it appears that the new device is now there, however, I’m having issues:
The first time I deleted the old device and then went through the inclusion process the device was recognized and the correct Device name showed up etc. … So I thought things were good. I tried to change the parameters that allows only Zwave control (overrides local PIR/Luminance triggers) … but when I hit save, the parameter stayed in the pending state.
So, after a few failed tries, I decided to delete it and try the process again. The second time, the device is no longer recognized and I get the following debug log after a “Scan”: (Node 2 is the new device, Node 4 is the another device of the same type but I haven’t deleted it yet so it is still coming up as the old device type)