How to remove this marketplace error

Hello,

I’m receiving this error when I start openhab since my update and I’m wondering how can I remove it? I think it’s from an old wled binding that I don’t use anymore but I’m unsure.

2023-05-02 13:51:02.932 [INFO ] [rketplace.MarketplaceBundleInstaller] - Reinstalling missing marketplace bundle: marketplace:128405

2023-05-02 13:51:02.934 [WARN ] [rketplace.MarketplaceBundleInstaller] - Failed reinstalling add-on from cache

org.openhab.core.addon.marketplace.MarketplaceHandlerException: The local cache folder doesn't contain a single file: /openhab/userdata/marketplace/bundles/128405

Thank you

Upgrade from what version to what version?

What add-ons do you have installed from the marketplace?

3.4.2 to 3.4.3. Can’t really say if the error predate it or not, did the update a while ago.

As for add-ons from marketplace, the gui only show me
UniFi binding (beta) [3.2.0;4.0.0)
which is working fine

Well, the GUI probably wouldn’t show it since it’s failing to install what ever it’s complaining about. I believe 128405 is the WLED binding. WLED Binding (newer json api BETA)

It would be right. How do you find it from the id?
And since it’s not showing anymore, how do I get rid of it? I did try it in the past, but I had removed it in favor of the official one

Brute force. When you look at the end of the URL for any forum post you’ll see a unique ID (e.g. this post’s ID is 146447). Under the assumption that that’s the same ID used in the marketplace ID I looked at some recent posts and determined this must be an older one so I started at the bottom and worked my way up until I found it.

I’m not sure where to remove it. You can look in /var/lib/openhab/jsondb in the files with “marketplace” in the name and see if it’s listed somewhere in there. If so you can stop OH, manually remove the entry, and restart OH (always take a backup first).

I removed the folder “128405” that was empty under /openhab/userdata/marketplace/bundles" and the error is gone. It seems this folder get parsed and it try to install whatever is in there. The only other folder I have is the unifi one.

THanks!