iCloud Binding Communication Error

Feedback, things are now online, and it updated my location once, but it doesn’t update after that initial time. I have to remove my icloud account and add it back before it updates again? just updated to OpenHAB 3.0.2 and I used your link for 3.1.0 M3. maybe I did something wrong, I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to OpenHAB. if you need any logs or something please let me know how and where to do so.

It seems the jar file isn’t anymore available. Can somebody provide a link for download? BR

Same for me. Wanted to tackle iCloud today, but the jars are not available anymore. Could you upload them again (best for openHAB2.5 :grimacing:)

Thanks

Hi,
Could you please share the jar file?
I couldn’t find it at the “original” location anymore.
Thanks

I uploaded the file in version 3.0.3 while using OH 3 (hurry up, only available for 7 days)

https://we.tl/t-KIF5gL74Ur

Hi! I´m facing the same issue. The bridge was generall offline since the last fix was available. It was stable for a few days but now my iphone things gets the following error message:

COMMUNICATION_ERROR

If I disable and re-enable them they are online for a few minutes then…

Running OH 3.0.2 . Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

You should provide a debug log to track this down to root cause.

I’m facing the same problem and I’d be most happy to provide a debug log - can someone advise how this is achieved? (And would I attach it here?)

Where can I get the jar file? I am running openhabian 2.5.9.

Could somebody re-upload the jar for OH 2.5.8?
It says below, the links aren’t available anymore…

Hi Tom, could you re-upload the 3 jar-Files, especially the one for OH 2.5.8? All links don’t work anymore! :sleepy:

Does anyone know where the JAR files can be found? The links seems to have stopped working?

check if that works:
https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.binding.icloud/

1 Like

Thank you very much worked perfectly

@Daffy2k1 This may help you also…

1 Like

Thank you Brad!

Does anybody else have the problem, that one can’t uninstall the original iCloud binding? I erased all items and things referring to it… still showing as installed after uninstalling it. :confused:

@Wolfgang_S The new download link above seems to have the new 3.1 version of the jar, but the 2.5.X series all seem old. Would you please confirm the new 2.5.12 jar is updated as well?

browsing into the directory on file level you can see the timestamp of the latest upload for the related version.

@Wolfgang_S I browsed into the 2.5.12 directory, and it seems the file dates are from Jan 24, 2012, instead of something more recent like June of 21. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place?

I do not know which (build) process uploads the files to these directories. My conclusion would be that apparently for 2.5.12 no new snapshot was build.