Imported persistence data not shown in new charts UI but in sitemap charts

I’ve migrated from OH2.5 to 3 on a new system.
After the setup i switched the main system and copied the item persistence files to OH3.
In my sitemaps with chats the old and new written persistence Data is shown but in the OH3 schematics UI when I select an Item only the data written on the new system is shown.

Example Temperature Data in Sitemap Chart:

And one item shown in the new UI:

Some additional information that could help to find the problem:
I first copied the rrd4j.persist but as this overwrites the standard OH3 setup I deleted (renamed it for now) it and since then all items are saved.
With the old config the sitemap charts also worked and the new UI didn’t not even for the items set in the config.

Have your Item names or types changed?

Tell us more. What data, where to?

Can we see a sitemap Chart widget? What is your system default persistence set to?

No the affected Items were all copied with their .item files.

I copied the .rrd files to /var/lib/openhab/persistence/rrd4j
like described here: OH 3 migration of historical persistence data
Also first copied the rrd4j.persit file to /etc/openhab/persistence , later deleting it to use the default OH3 behavior and getting the new UI working at all.
This was the old rrd4j.persit config:

Strategies {
everyMinute : "0 * * * * ?"
default = everyChange
}

Items {
gTemperatures* : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
gHumidities* : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
E3DC_Graph* : strategy = everyMinute
E3DC_Graph_KWH_today* : strategy = everyMinute
E3DC_Proxy* : strategy = everyMinute
}

The shown chart looks like this in the sitemap:

Frame label="Raumtemperaturen Graph" icon="line"{

Switch item=chart_period label="Zeitraum:" mappings=[0="Tag", 1="Woche", 2="Monat", 3="Jahr"]

Chart item=gTemperatures period=D refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==0, chart_period=="Uninitialized"]

Chart item=gTemperatures period=W refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==1]

Chart item=gTemperatures period=M refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==2]

Chart item=gTemperatures period=Y refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==3]

Chart item=gHumidities period=D refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==0, chart_period=="Uninitialized"]

Chart item=gHumidities period=W refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==1]

Chart item=gHumidities period=M refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==2]

Chart item=gHumidities period=Y refresh=30000 visibility=[chart_period==3]

}

The default persitence is set to RRD4j.

Ok, it seems to be an error / misunderstanding on my site.
The items affected are defined in .items files.
Items from these files cannot be added in the Semantic Model??
Add point from thing will create a new item and not use the already existing one.

Is there any way to use the items from the .items files in the model?
I would like to keep using the files for the ease of use.

1 Like