Installed Backup - OH3 not working anymore

Hello,

by accident I deleted a configuration in my openhab Web UI. So I was thinking to install an old backup to see if I can rescue that configuration. Before I did that I made again a backup via openhabian-config. Then I installed my old backup and got the following errors. However I thought I could reinstall the backup I made before in order to fix it. Unfortunately that did not work out. Still getting the same error. Any idea how to bring it back:

Blockquote
2022-09-26 10:14:10.240 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - /openhab/addons does not exist, please create it.
2022-09-26 10:14:10.271 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Cannot create folder /openhab/userdata/tmp/bundles. Is the folder write-protected?
2022-09-26 10:14:10.277 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedServiceFactory, id=43, bundle=17/mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.fileinstall/3.7.2]: Unexpected problem updating configuration org.apache.felix.fileinstall.af6d4b0a-c87f-448f-9a15-52aa522243d1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create folder: /openhab/userdata/tmp/bundles
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.prepareDir(DirectoryWatcher.java:647) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.prepareTempDir(DirectoryWatcher.java:627) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.(DirectoryWatcher.java:179) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.FileInstall.updated(FileInstall.java:250) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.FileInstall$ConfigAdminSupport$Tracker.updated(FileInstall.java:380) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.updated(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:159) ~[bundleFile:?]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceFactoryTracker.java:93) [bundleFile:?]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceFactoryUpdate.provide(ConfigurationManager.java:1264) [bundleFile:?]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceFactoryUpdate.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1208) [bundleFile:?]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:122) [bundleFile:?]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:84) [bundleFile:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
2022-09-26 10:14:20.382 [ERROR] [ternal.service.BootFeaturesInstaller] - Error installing boot features
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.util.MultiException: Error:

That’s a docker installation ?
The named/missing directories exist ?
What about the permissions of the directories ?

Similar error message is mentioned in this thread: