iOS app for OH3?

yes, I can confirm that. Same on my setup.

I don’t see duplicated messages :man_shrugging:

Same for me.
Local access is working again but push notification are doubled. Everything is pushed 2 times.

And the following error appears in my log when using the app. No idea what it is:

2022-06-11 00:05:44.064 [WARN ] [org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser   ] - URI is too large >8192

Have you set the App to open MainUI in dark mode ?
Starting the App in light mode, I see UNAUTHORIZED in black letters in the upper left corner…

Yes I used the dark mode. I see unauthorized as well when I switch to light mode

Thanks for confirming. I posted this to the issue and the merged PR to inform devs.

My devices were registered twice on myopehab.org. Deleting the duplicates resolved the problem.

1 Like

Did you install the TestFlight version for the first time? This might be the reason why your phone was registered twice.

Yes

Stupid question but I’m not iOS savvy. Let’s say that there’s a new update of the app. How will I know to update??

There is an update out now! You should get notified by the TestFlight app. Unfortunately this does not seem to fix it for me. I still get the UNAUTHORIZED message.

Still the same with 2.4.49 from today…

New Testflight version from today is working with starting app on remote connection :+1:

1 Like

I can confirm :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Testing now…
Edit: holy crap it does!

It is normal to have to log in regardless? I don’t have an android at hand to test right now.

This is great :slight_smile:
Think it would be of bad taste to ask for the same functions like the android version? (Send back information of the device: alarm, battery, gps etcs?)

This is not that easy, but you can use the iCloud binding for that. It will report that information for all devices registered to your account.

What do you mean ? For normal functionality, I don‘t have to log in. Just if I want to unlock admin features.
Did you by mistake limit pages view to users or admin.

Hi and thanks for the work on the latest updates!

I got the problem, that at every start of the app i have to choose mainUI as sitemap again.
Do i have to specifiy this to my config somewhere?

This still might need to be fixed, actually, only sitemaps can be selected as default.

Thanks for the fast reply!

I am looking forward for this fix.

Nevertheless great work so far!