since I don’t know where or how to file a bug report I decided to at least post it here.
After my post:
I think it’s safe to say I found what is appear to be a bug in the iOS OH App (version 2.4.20).
When a String item contains a string delimited by
\n it won’t show it in the app, but all other sitemap clients will show it correctly (such as BasicUI and the Android App).
Let me explain.
Text item=TestString label="Test String [%s]"
A string like this:
"Just a testing string!\n"
would not show in the iOS App but would show in the other interfaces.
Hope I explained it correctly and that the post is in the right place.
Whoever is responsible for the App- thank you all for all the hard work, hope my finding helps.