[Latest Snapshot]: Connection refused

I installed the latest snapshot according to the instructions on https://www.openhab.org/download/ (package installation). No issues there, but now I can’t access openhab anymore when I browse to :8080, I’m getting a connection refused error. Same thing if I try to use karaf, also results in a connection refused error.

this is my /etc/default/openhab2 file, none of the variables is commented out

OPENHAB_HTTP_PORT=8080
OPENHAB_HTTPS_PORT=8443
OPENHAB_HTTP_ADDRESS=0.0.0.0
OPENHAB_HOME=/usr/share/openhab2
OPENHAB_CONF=/etc/openhab2
OPENHAB_RUNTIME=/usr/share/openhab2/runtime
OPENHAB_USERDATA=/var/lib/openhab2
OPENHAB_LOGDIR=/var/log/openhab2

when I scan the ports on the raspberry using sudo netstat -lptu I can see that none of the ports above is used. using ps -ef I can see that there is a openhab process running, but the log files don’t hold any information other than the shutdown before the upgrade

Does anyone have an idea what might be goign wrong?

Thank you!

Stefan

Did you try clearing the cache?

1 Like

Give it a few minutes and try again.
I did the same, and fro some reason it took at coupple of minute getting connection refused, and then it suddenly worked.

Thanks. no, not yet. Just did that and now the log gets at least updated. Apparently somethign is not working wth regard to the spotify binding, I’m getting a

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.spotify [20]
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: com.google.gson

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]

I will have to have a look at this later