LightwaveRF Binding Updated

I now have this in the UI

Sounds like the permissions are not right on the script file
Is the script there? And it contains information in it?
Double check permissions are the same as the others
Also what other files do you have? (What did setup create)

this is what it created.
Annotation 2020-01-11 173605

Delete it all and try again,
Should be another script

i’ve deleted several times with same results?

also im using the unraid docker of this if that makes any difference?

When you run the setup is there anything in the logs?
@Greigc go up through the thread and try the last ones I posted, not the most recent (if that’s what your using). Didn’t test them so maybe I have a typo in there.
You’ll just need to scroll through as there is a hard path in there somewhere which you’ll prob have to change, and apply a fix to your dimmer items which is also discussed. I’ll test the most recent ones on Tuesday

@Greigc Found the error I think, I’m just fixing now, will post new files in a bit.
Do you happen to have a lot of lightwave items by any chance?

new version 2.1 (not mega solution @Fixer)
added the ability to select what features you poll - i discovered after adding all my new devices in lightwave also has a max payload limit i have put the main features only in as default to overcome this and it should now work for you
Fixed error @Greigc reported due to file content too big

Lw_Base_v2-1_2020-01-12.rules.txt (27.0 KB)

Got it working by completely removing the docker and starting from scratch. It still never generated that file but it’s all working now.

I have 3 dimmers, heating and an energy monitor. i also have some smart life plugs that seem to work as per another thread, looking into that now. I still have this error in the logs tho.

2020-01-11 21:20:57.496 [ERROR] [hab.binding.exec.handler.ExecHandler] - An exception occurred while formatting the command line with the current time and input values : 'Format specifier ‘%2$s’

but it all seems to be working ok?’

@Greigc did you use the new file?

Updated Setup file
Added alexa endpoints for switches / heating
Added custom group names per device type
Added thermostats
Lw_Base_v2-2_2020-01-13.rules.txt (34.3 KB)

no, stuck with the previous files. my only problem is my heating temp’s are displayed as “218” instead of “21.8”, how would i go about fixing this?

Yeah you need to use the latest file (if it’s not created the Lw_Get.sh file in your scripts folder)
If you hold off I’ll make the modification later today to pass your temps correctly.
@Greigc Could you pm me your items file for the energy monitor and your thermostat so I can add/make sure I’ve got all the channels as I don’t have the devices myself

1 Like

New script sounds good, will be a good upgrade on mine, I’ll wait until you’ve fixed the temps before I grab it. i assume you’ll account for the *10 when setting the temp too?

@xela yes I’ll do both ways.
Should be up in the next 12 hours, got few bits got to do first for work

1 Like

New Version 2.3:
Added correct thermostat channels
Fixed temperature display wrong
Tidied up items file as best as possible

***Please check updating the setpoint works as i’m unable to check due to not having a thermostat
***Also please check alexa endpoint for thermostat is correct

Lw_Base_v2-3_2020-01-13.rules.txt (38.5 KB)

Other bits to do:
Add homekit / google tags
let me know anything else you want

Thanks Dave, will load it this evening and test it all

1 Like

Have you got the energy monitor integrated using the info I sent you previously?

tried out the new files - now nothning is working again, I now have the file “Lw_Get.sh”

but now have these error in my logs: