LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab

Yes - the Greenwave devices have a bug with the way they manage endpoints. There is a potential fix for this that I’ll look at in the coming days. I’m not sure if it will fix your problem though - let’s see, but if not I’d need to see a debug log.

Ok
Many thx.l
Let me know when the fix will be ready to test
Regards

I instaled 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT Build #752 yesterday evening and deleted my device, and now it is not showing so I think @Robert_Jensen your right and we just have to wait to see it build into the system.

On build #767 from yesterday my LogicSoft ZHC5010 with LED is added and I can controle the LED - I feel happy :slight_smile:

@Thomas_Schlichting - how is your setup for this ?
I am now on OH2. It recognizes the thing - but how can I control the relay and how can I link the 4 buttons to items ?
Can you share your setup ?

Yep as soon as I get home - Chris showed me in this direction to get event from the device FGPB-101 not recognized properly - ohh and if you haven’t already then install Habmin

I think this should do it if your relay is on button 1 and is enabled, you have to get your device id and node from Paper UI. Personally I still have som problem to get my LED on my FUGA to sync with the status of my HUE light…

Items

Number  FUGA1 "Bedroom" <contact> { channel="zwave:device:843d97c5:node16:scene_number" }
Switch BedRoomFUGASwitch1 {channel="zwave:device:843d97c5:node16:switch_binary1" autoupdate="false"}

Rules: Modified from here: FGPB-101 not recognized properly

rule "BedroomSwitch1Event"
        when
        	Item FUGA1 received update
        then

logInfo("FUGA: ", "UPDATE")        

if (FUGA1.state == 1.0) {
            logInfo("Bedroom FUGA", "FUGA1 1x pushed")

do something

}
end

Sitemap

Switch item=BedRoomFUGASwitch1 label="FUGA" icon="hue"

Great - thanks. I finally got it working, following the directions you gave :wink:

Just got home, and upgraded to 2.1 and it works.

I have a few problems/questions that i hope you can help with.

1. It seams to be unstable/slow.
    When i trigger a button, it turns on a led, but not always, and not instant.

2. Can i download the .jar file, for the 2.1 version, and run on OH2 ?
    If yes, do you know where. I simply can’t fint the location, for the file.

Thanks

Mine is also a bit slow and I don’t know why, but it could be interesting to see if it’s the same with OH2.

I am not sure if it will be enough to just reinstall the the newest z-wave add-ons found here: add-one download and move them to the addons folder, I think the latest configurations must be part of the z-wave add-one but I don’t know for sure…

Have a look here: Installing add-ons

Btw I added the last configuration to the device yesterday.

Thanks.

I don’t work.

I found the .jar file here : https://openhab.ci.cloudbees.com/job/openHAB2-Bundles/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/bindings/org.openhab.binding.zwave/target/

But putting it into my addons folder, don’t do anything.
So i guess i have to wait for 2.1 to be released, until it will work on my production OH.

Unless @chris can tell me that i’m doing something wrong ?

btw. @Thomas_Schlichting when you say that it’s slow. It still works every time right ?
I think that my problem might be, that i’m running my OH in a VM, and the usb key, is presentet thru a hypervisor.
but i can’t test that, until i move it to my Raspberry pi.

Thanks

/Robert

Quick update.

I moved my USB stick to my Raspberry PI, running OH2.0 and installed the 2.0 z-wave binding.
It forund the FUGA switch, and now it’s working perfect.

I’m not really sure i understand why, since i thought the logic was in the OH binding, and not in the stick.
But no matter what, i now have it running :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regarding the speed there are two issues I can see. Firstly during startup, if devices aren’t responding it will take a bit of time to resolve. Once this is complete things should be fast, however I have seen a log that indicates there might have been an exception that stopped the transaction processing thread. This meant all transactions in this log were timing out which delays things by around 2 seconds.

I don’t seem to see this issue so if anyone catches a log with such errors, please email to me.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks @chris.

After i switched to a Raspberry PI, the speed (stability) problem is gone.

I think it might have been related, to presenting the Z-Wave USB stick, to a VM, thru a Hypervizor.

/Robert

There are a few threads about how to manually install bindings - try a search on the forum. Unfortunately it’s not so easy :frowning: .

Probably we will have a 2.0.1 release soon and I’ll update the database for that release.

@Robert_Jensen Can you send me the node#.xml generated by your ZHC5010 ver 1.09 please?

@chris Are you up to try and explain to me how to fix this in the configuration? - and how important is it?

Endpoint 2 has no command class linked to the basic class.
Endpoint 3 has no command class linked to the basic class.
Endpoint 4 has no command class linked to the basic class.

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/503

This just means you need to tick the ‘basic’ tick box in these endpoints in the command class that is linked to basic. This is either binary switch or multilevel switch.

Take a look at the specific device class for the respective command class - that should be a good indicator.

1 Like

Yes. Tomorrow when i get home.

But how do i get the file ?

/Robert
Sendt fra mobil enhed

if you used apt-get to install openhab on linux you can find it in /var/lib/openhab2/zwave