LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab

I guess we want to completely remove all version restrictions right?

Yes - is it something I should do?

If you like that would be appreciated - just change the minimum version to 0.

Thanks.

Done - do you know when it will be part of the nightly build?

Thanks. Iā€™ll try and do an update tonight.

1 Like

Iā€™m running openHAB 2.1 and I have some trouble getting this Fuga ZH5010 to work properly.

I end up in one of two problems all the time: Either the Fuga sets all four switches in openHAB to ON, regardless of which one i press. Or I end up getting no values from the Fuga, while I am able to set the switches from openHAB.

Could someone please share:

• Screenshot of the Configuration Parameters section for the Fuga ā€œthingā€ in HABmin
  • Screenshot of the Association Groups section for the Fuga ā€œthingā€ in HABmin
  • Screenshot of items file and/or channel associations.

Have you tried this LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab

Yes Thomas, I have tried that solution, but it gives me weird behaviour. It is very hard to understand what state the different physical items are in.

Preferably I would like the following items in openHab:

• Five Switches 0-4 which indicate the state of the relay and the four buttons.
  • Four Switches 1-4 which indicate the state of the LED at the four buttons.
  • Four Dimmers 1-4 which indicate the strength of the LED at the four buttons.

Is this possible through openHAB?

Hi - I have only been able to make the buttons work as event trickers, to give feedback to the buttons to make the LED represent the state of OH Switch is a pain and I have tried a lot of work arounds. As I can see it, you can only controle the LEDs from the HABmin interface. I think it would need this kind of support Things/items config files in OH2 but I donā€™t think if it has been implemented yetā€¦

Please raise an issue on the zwave issue list to add support for the indicator class and Iā€™ll look at adding a converter to allow this to be linked to items.

I donā€™t think itā€™s related to thing definition - only items. That said, things can be defined int text files if you use the development version.

1 Like

I am a bit uncertain where that list is?

Right hereā€¦

Thanks.

1 Like

Done https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/issues/690

Thanks.

So, the issue above (created on Github by Thomas) is about the Indicator class, and the ability to set the ZHC5010ā€™s LEDs like switches.

How about the original issue with the physical buttons? For me, the problem persists, that no matter which physical button I press, it is always the Button 0 that is switched in openHAB. I believe that is because the association groups are not properly set for the physical buttons (1-4), and thus always the relay button 0 is receiving the command.

The other way around, there is no problem. Setting switch 1-4 on/off via openHAB triggers the correct button on the physical device. Therefore I suspect that setting the association groups via HABmin, is not setting the multichannel association correctly, which is needed.

I have now got the Fuga module working, so that I can sync the state between buttons nicely with openHAB. The solution how to solve the multichannel associations is described in my post here: