LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab

You are correct.
but i have no idea on how to change from COMMAND_CLASS_TOGGLE_BINARY to COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_BINARY.

I have just looked thru all of the config, of Habmin etc. and i can’t find anything that resembles that.

Can you point me in the right direction ?

Thanks.

I suspect it’s directly linked to the association groups - I’ve not looked at the manual, but from the configuration there are different association groups for different classes. If you use the binary switch ones instead of the toggle switch ones, I would think it would change?

Thanks. That helped me in the right direction.

I will update here, when i find the correct settings :slight_smile:

Could this have to do with the Endpoint not being correct? I think the version currently being used the Endpoint 2,3 and 4 was a not defined at that time.

Sorry - what is wrong with the endpoint? Are you talking about something in the database, or something else?

No I think the database is correct now, but I had a Endpoint error LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab and I think it was exported before I fixed it.

That won’t matter if you use the binary switch command class - it will only matter if you use the basic command class. In this case, @Robert_Jensen is using the toggle switch command class so it also won’t matter (but as above, it also won’t work as the command class is not supported ;)).

1 Like

@Thomas_Schlichting do you have your’s setup correctly, so that you can use the other 3 buttons with OH ?

If yes, can you share a screenshot of your openhab config ?

I can make some scenarios work…

If I want to controle my Cord Switch on a radio I can controle it from my FUGA when I link the Cord Switch node from the FUGA Association Groups, but not the other way around because I cannot select a specific button on the FUGA node…

I have tried to use groups in the item configurations but syncing the state og my HUE bulb and the LED on the FUGA contact is still wonky…

ok. That is a beginning.

Can you share a screenshot of the config ?

Thanks

Node11 is my Cord Switch…

Thanks.

So if i understand you correctly, you use button 3, to control another z-wave item ?

Have you had any luck, getting OH to reconize he button you press, so you can create a rule, to trigger another OH item/switch ?

Jep - try and have a look at this example LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab

I cant get zhc5010 to work whit openhab2 what is wrong

What does it tell you if you press Show properties?
And do you use the Official Release, the Beta Release or the Snapshot Release?

Hi Thomas

i am using the standard binding in openhab2 (openhasbian)

So far the zhc5010 is only supported for firmware version 1.03 and below in OpenHAB 2.0.0 but if you try the nighty build if will work.

@chris I think we can delete the lower version of the configuration for zhc5010 and just go with the version above 1.04 and make it work for all versions.

The two devices seem to have quite different parameters. Are you saying that the 1.3 version is wrong and it should be the same as 1.4 (ie all the parameters are the same between the two versions?).

If this is the case I’m just wondering why someone added the extra version - I thought it was because they were different?

I was the one who added it - beginners mistake - sorry. But the 1.3 version was incomplete, and I was afraid to mess it up as this was the first time I tried to configure a device.

Ok - that’s fine then. I’ll deprecate the old version (it won’t be deleted, so we can always restore it if needed).

Thanks.

1 Like