Milight and Yeelight

good morning
I have been reading and copying examples from the community for many days.
One of the examples used was the binding of “MILIGHT”, when I really had to use the “YEELIGHT”, I guess rookie failure. I have deleted the “MILIGHT” binding, and the commands in the rules, but I still get error messages in the log.
How should I properly uninstall the binding and related orders?
Thank you very much

Sorry for my english is a translation from google
I use Openhabian

You can uninstall the binding and any Things associated with that binding through PaperUI. Browse to the binding in the Add-ons tab and choose uninstall.

You may need to restart OH if it gets stuck.

Thank you for your response to my problem.
I already have the binding uninstalled.
I think the problem is that you delete the binding before detaching the items

That shouldn’t matter. They are controlled separately. You can delete the Items and Things in the Configuration section of PaperUI.

Since 2 days ago I deleted the binding and during this time I have restarted more than once openhabian.
Somewhere there is some binding or rules and I can not find it to erase it.

Can there be a temporary file that I can not control?
When openhabian is restarted, will all temporarys be erased? Or have to be erased manually.

Thank you so much
2017-08-15 12:21:59.655 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘OFF’ for item ‘Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling’ to handler for channel ‘milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:3:ledtemperature’, because no thing with the UID ‘milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:3’ could be found.

Delete the link on that Item and any other Item generating that error or completely delete the Items themselves.

then stop OH. Delete the contents of /var/lib/openhab2/cache /var/lib/openhab2/tmp and restart.

Thanks for your help.

Somewhere these links are created, but I can not find them

2017-08-15 19:41:15.642 [ItemChannelLinkAddedEvent ] - Link ‘Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling-milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:3:ledbrightness’ has been added.
2017-08-15 19:41:15.644 [ItemChannelLinkAddedEvent ] - Link ‘Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling_NightMode-milight:whiteLed:ed025e35:1:lednightmode’ has been added.
2017-08-15 19:41:15.646 [ItemChannelLinkAddedEvent ] - Link ‘Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling-milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:3:ledtemperature’ has been added.

Have you defined these Items in .items files or in PaperUI?

With Paper UI

I could not detect them, I thought I had to do it with MILIGT and I did not know how to do it manually, then I realized that I had to do it with YEELIGHT.

Then browse to the items in PaperUI and delete them.

In PAPER UI they are not and in .items either. That’s why I do not know where to look for them anymore.
Thanks for your time

Do you have Simple Mode turned on in the settings? I’m on my phone so I can’t send screenshots.

Normally not, but I have tested it in case they are generated and could erase it.
Sorry to bother you, tomorrow I’ll keep looking, my family complains.
Goodnight

Where can I find the link possibly created with Habmin?
I can not find it.

Link ‘Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling-milight: whiteLed: eec4f96c: 3: lednightmode’ has been added.
Bindig, is unlated
In PaperUI, it does not exist or appear as hidden.
The cache is cleared.
In simple mode it does not appear or be created.

I do not know what I can do anymore

2017-08-18 11:00:33.790 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'OFF' for item 'Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling' to handler for channel 'milight:whiteLed:ed025e35:1:ledtemperature', because no thing with the UID 'milight:whiteLed:ed025e35:1' could be found.
2017-08-18 11:00:33.793 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'OFF' for item 'Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling' to handler for channel 'milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:2:lednightmode', because no thing with the UID 'milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:2' could be found.
2017-08-18 11:00:33.795 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'OFF' for item 'Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling' to handler for channel 'milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:3:lednightmode', because no thing with the UID 'milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:3' could be found.
2017-08-18 11:00:33.796 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'OFF' for item 'Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling' to handler for channel 'milight:whiteLed:ed025e35:0:ledtemperature', because no thing with the UID 'milight:whiteLed:ed025e35:0' could be found.
2017-08-18 11:00:33.798 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'OFF' for item 'Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling' to handler for channel 'milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:1:lednightmode', because no thing with the UID 'milight:whiteLed:eec4f96c:1' could be found.
2017-08-18 11:00:33.799 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update 'OFF' for item 'Light_FF_Bed2_Ceiling' to handler for channel 'milight:whiteLed:92d52c32:1:lednightmode', because no thing with the UID 'milight:whiteLed:92d52c32:1' could be found

You can look in /val/lib/openhab2/jsondb

All the items created through the UIs get saved there. Stop OH and delete the link or entire order from this file.

I have managed to solve it, renaming with Eclipse Designer all the affected items.
THANK YOU

Hello Joseph, I’m a rookie, I’m trying to install the Yeelight without any results. May I ask you how have you done it? I have installed openhabian (openhab2) on my raspberry and I don’t have any other binding, I need to control 2 Yeelight ceiling lamp. Thanks so much

Switch Llum_Zona2_Menjador "Llum Sostre" <light> (Zona2_Menjador , Lights , pir) { channel = "yeelight:Wonder:0x0000000003485949:Brightness" }
Dimmer Llum_Zona2_Menjador_Color "Llum Sostre Color" <colorpicker> (Zona2_Menjador , Lights , pir) { channel = "yeelight:Wonder:0x0000000003485949:Color" }
Dimmer Llum_Zona2_Menjador_Sostre_regulacio "Regulació Llum Sostre" <light> (Zona2_Menjador , Lights , pir) { channel ="yeelight:Wonder:0x0000000003485949:Color_Temperature" }

Thanks Joseph but I’m not able to find anything, so I don’t know if I’ve to add some binding ( I’m using only the Yeelight 2.1.0 snapshot); at the end what’s i the command “channel” for the item switch, in the online manual I haven’t found.
Thanks again

https://community.openhab.org/t/yeelight-ceiling-light-no-connection-since-last-firmware-update/36296