Mitsubishi Heat Pump

I am now trying to tweak the widget. I can see the vane icon but I noticed one potential problem with my vane item. As I am using Procon A1M Modbus interface I have to send e.g. the vane position as a number to the Modbus interface but your widget assumes that the vane item is a string. Now I am wondering whether I would need to create a second vane item which is a string, i.e. convert the first vane item to a string. I have same potential issue with fan and mode items. I’m not seeing the popup windows either even though I have defined the arrays. I am also wondering what is the Heating Power Item, is this the switch to switch on/off the heat pump. Your widget is really cool so it would be nice to get it working.

I am having strange problems with this widget. At first I setup all the parameters but I noticed that when clicking any of the buttons (except the temperature decrease/increase) the widget quitted and OH resumed the previous page. Then I tried to remove all the buttons except the PowerItem. I copied the code from above and pasted it as a new widget. Still the widget crashed. I then made a new page, added this new widget and setup only the PowerItem. The widget crashed again. Any ideas?

@ crnjan, I have now managed to get your HP widget working. Main issue (after realising that location prop can’t have spaces) was to convert the string items to numbers because my Modbus interface requires numerical input data. I found a solution in this post. Many thanks for your help.

Yeah, just remembered the space issue, i stumbled upon that too - and others also - Heating widget - #41 by RowanS :wink:

EDIT - just seen I actually posted about this, totally forgot about it - Heating widget - #86 by crnjan

Glad you got it working!